What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Yard work today, Hanowa Swiss Military.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally took some pics of the watches I have... so far.

proxy.php

proxy.php

First the Seiko. I really like that watch. The one I wear the most. I bought titanium because of steel allergies, so far no irritation whatsoever.

proxy.php

Second a submariner hommage. I know next to nothing about this watch. I bought it second hand on watchuseek, it's sterile, have no idea of the movement. Mounted it on a bund (german army I think, the one with the long code on the back) because of the previously mentionned allergies. I got this one as a field watch, but it's so nice I wear it in the city too.

proxy.php

And finally my good old swiss army watch. A little uncomfortable on the wrist though.

proxy.php

Seriously I had this watch for about 5 years because I couldn't afford a titanium watch. Served me well but I don't really use it anymore. Yes it's one hour late because I didn't wear it since I changed time zone. I changed the battery once in 5 years.

The watch I'm wearing (every day watch - automatic, stainless steel band Orient CEM
proxy.php

And the watch that I can't afford to have fixed right now (it was my grandfather's 1975 Rolex Datejust, also stainless - I can only wear stainless bands)

proxy.php

Beautiful Rolex. I am very lucky that one of the top Rolex master watchmakers has a business only a couple of miles from me. I would save money and have the Rolex repaired.:wink2::idea:

Citizen Eco-Drive "EcoZilla" Pro Diver's 300m, sorry for the crappie pictures. Crackberries blow when taking pictures. Pooter is dead, so this will have todo for now. :w00t:

Why, yes the hands are that bright. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Vintage Tissot Seastar Seven today.

full

Gents, if you want a vintage Omega but can't afford the ticket of admission, consider a Tissot made from the 70's and earlier. Tissot sourced their movements from Omega.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
A thirty year old Bouliva field watch from L. L. Bean. I just can't seem to shake it

My dress watch is a gold Accutron with my college seal on the face but I don't dress up any more so I don't wear it lovely and sentimental as it is.

Vintage Benrus Electronic Citation. This is a recent acquisition that will be going to the watchmaker for service and a new crystal. This is a really cool watch. It uses a battery to power a mechanical movement.

full

Top Bottom