What's new

Any thoughts on Aesop products?

I stopped by Sabia (Austin) tonight based upon a recommendation from another board member in hopes of getting a bottle of Proraso AS. I have loved the shaves that I have been getting with CO Bigelow's cream and was excited to find a shop in ATX that carried the Proraso line. Unfortunately, they didn't have the AS in stock, but I was given some Aesop product samples and didn't remember reading any posts about this brand.

This is an Australian line of body products I've been checking out recently. I tried the fragrances Mystra and Marakech; both seem to wander around the ingredients without really nailing them in my opinion. While in the shop, I tried the after shave balm which smelled a lot better and lasting. I think I'll give it another try. But I was also hoping someone with more experience in these matters might have commented.
PS. I am a Proraso fan.

I bought one of their shaving creams for sensitive skin or similarbut threw it away after 2 uses. First, I didnt like the scent, second and worse I resalised It wouldnt lather and third It stuck to my Futur as glue while shaving and I had to rinse way to often for me to enjoy the shave..

Sorry for throwing it, but I really didnt think it would be a nice gesture to PIF something like that.

Top Bottom