What's new

Facebook group for all us nerds :)

there is a group "Badger and Blade" and also "I Shave with a Straight Razor Because I'm a Badass" I'm sure there's others....

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Good to know, just joined it...

I'm a little amazed at the low numbers of members to the B&B group on Facebook. As I write this there are 13,027 members of this fine site and only 343 members of the group on FB. 2.6%

I joined Facebook because a former helicopter crewchief of mine, who had been critically wounded in an accident had joined and it was his primary way of keeping his friends and colleagues up to date on his medical condition and recovery. Lo and behold, I immediately find 5 guys and gals I went to high school with who I hadn't heard from in nearly 30 years. Right now out of my small graduating class of 100 there are 11 of us on FB so 11%.

I'm a little amazed at the low numbers of members to the B&B group on Facebook. As I write this there are 13,027 members of this fine site and only 343 members of the group on FB. 2.6%

I joined Facebook because a former helicopter crewchief of mine, who had been critically wounded in an accident had joined and it was his primary way of keeping his friends and colleagues up to date on his medical condition and recovery. Lo and behold, I immediately find 5 guys and gals I went to high school with who I hadn't heard from in nearly 30 years. Right now out of my small graduating class of 100 there are 11 of us on FB so 11%.

So, please allow me to paraphrase:

Join the Facebook B&B group.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmm when I try to follow your link it just takes me to my homepage for Facebook :( I am attempting to do it from my phone since Facebook is blocked at work.

EDIT: Now I cant find the group "Traditional Wetshaving" when I search for it either.

Last edited:
Did you notice how many members are holding guns in their profile picture?

Bunch of tough guy wild men.

(I noticed because I was too)

Top Bottom