What's new

Valentines Day

Now i know valentines day is not til saturday but I just wanted to know what some of you guys have planned for your wives/gf's, my gf jess and i have been going out for 2 yrs and she means the world to me, though of course she makes me broke, she also buys most of my shaving stuff so i gotta think of something special =p

Been doing this since 1993 for my wife. Hold on its a buster but I created the 12 days of Valentine and each if the 12 days before Valentine my wife gets a small gift. On Valentines day I get the kjids a sitter and take her out on the town. Its harder then it sounds but a family trradition. My daughter thinks its so cool and says that she now knows how to hold the bar for her future.

Jerry

1) Ordered a dozen bi-color red/white roses to be delivered to her office on Friday. It's no fun unless all her coworkers get to see them.

2) Silly, but she loves M&M's so I ordered The Language of Love blend from mymms.com - red, white, and pink M&Ms with valentine messages on them. Didn't get it together soon enough to order the personalized ones with my own messages.

3) Dinner at Jax Cafe (www.jaxcafe.com) in Nordeast Minneapolis. Great place that has been doing the same thing since 1933.

Hope she likes it.

This year we are staying in. I'll be cooking Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail. I bought her an iPod shuffle because "that's all she wants". This will be the first year that she isn't getting jewelry and chocolates. :lol: I also have some candles and scented bath oils stashed away. After our dinner she'll get a pampering that would rival the best spa!

Joshua, it may be best to start searching the forums. This is the third thread you've started in the last day or so on a subject that was already brought up in another thread within the last month.

Last edited:
Been doing this since 1993 for my wife. Hold on its a buster but I created the 12 days of Valentine and each if the 12 days before Valentine my wife gets a small gift. On Valentines day I get the kjids a sitter and take her out on the town. Its harder then it sounds but a family trradition. My daughter thinks its so cool and says that she now knows how to hold the bar for her future.

Jerry
That is so sweet! You have set the bar really high for anyone dating your girl. PLanned? Side effect? hrmmm....

1) Ordered a dozen bi-color red/white roses to be delivered to her office on Friday. It's no fun unless all her coworkers get to see them.

2) Silly, but she loves M&M's so I ordered The Language of Love blend from mymms.com - red, white, and pink M&Ms with valentine messages on them. Didn't get it together soon enough to order the personalized ones with my own messages.

3) Dinner at Jax Cafe (www.jaxcafe.com) in Nordeast Minneapolis. Great place that has been doing the same thing since 1933.

Hope she likes it.

Not so silly, really good and original idea!

What would you guys like as gifts. It always seems that the men get left out on this day for extravagant gifts.
Let me rephrase this: What shaving things and non shaving things would you want. (Yes, I am taking recon for a few of my girls back home with new guys.)
[also posted this in the other VDay thread]

Some of God's little seafood creatures are being shipped from Maine. I will drop them, alive and screaming, into some rapidly boiling water, and we will eat them, wearing bibs (at least).

:lol:

Top Bottom