What's new

New DE Shaver - New Zealand

Hi All

I've just started (Day 3) using a DE for daily shaving again (first time since 1984- 85) and am really loving it. I'd forgotten how relaxing and fun DE shaving is :001_smile

Been lurking here for a little bit and thanks for all the advise it is definitely making the transition easier.

Hi All

I've just started (Day 3) using a DE for daily shaving again (first time since 1984- 85) and am really loving it. I'd forgotten how relaxing and fun DE shaving is :001_smile

Been lurking here for a little bit and thanks for all the advise it is definitely making the transition easier.

Let me be the first to welcome you to our Forum!

oldmodnz, welcome to Badger & Blade! May I ask what DE did you use back then and do you still have it today?

Crumbs - a 24-25 year growth - that must have been some beard :lol:

lol- man was that first shave a **** :biggrin:

oldmodnz, welcome to Badger & Blade! May I ask what DE did you use back then and do you still have it today?

Thanks for the welcome

I used a white handled British 60's Gillette Slim Twist (most vintage razors here would have come via the UK) which was my fathers, not sure if I still have it and am looking for another one to buy as I remember it was a nice shaver and for the sentimental value.
Currently using a 'travel tech' type Gillette- I get the feeling I'm a vintage Gillette kinda guy :lol: with Derby blades. I've also got an Eveready which I will give a go IF I can find the blades here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :001_smile

Just got my Tech today and the shave was brilliant! I think the best shave I've ever had in my life :lol:

Top Bottom