What's new

Favorite Martini Gin

I'll admit it... I'm a martini junkie. But I'm in a rut. I've played around with the standard crap... Bombay, Gordon's, Beefeater, Tanq, and the Vermouths they stock by the wine shelf in the grocery store for years now. I stuck on Sapphire for awhile, now I'm ready to move on... anyone know of any "must try," lesser-known Gin I can try?

TimmyBoston said:
Somebody's been drinking :001_tt2:

No way! This has Nothing to do with a life deprived of love and companionship... It has nothing to do what so ever with JoAnna... or the lack thereof....of Dom....

I am dancing on tables tonight... for Jo's parking space... my little kittens who were so totally unexpected.... and for the fact that I can still spell and the new house of course....

No, Dom has any part of this conversation.... as long as I can still spell the word conversation... lol

In the meanwhile, I would like to add that the WWE wrestlers are all dancing on my coffee table naked tonight.......... :001_tt2:

Um, yeah OK... going to bed now.

I have packages to ship tomorrow..

I always go back to Tanq or Beefeater. Gin has such a bold and distinctive flavor that I just find the brand with my particular flavor balance and stick with it. It's a Coke or Pepsi thing with me.

Thanks for the suggestions! I forgot about Hendricks... one I haven't tried. May pick that one up when I finish off this bottle of Tanq. :biggrin:

Perhaps Venture to the Darkside of Martinis ... VODKA ... A good Russian Vodka makes an excellent Martini ... Try Putinka if possible ... or the standard vodkas; Moskovskaya Osobaya, Stolichnaya and/or Imperia ...

Tribe said:
Perhaps Venture to the Darkside of Martinis ... VODKA ... A good Russian Vodka makes an excellent Martini ... Try Putinka if possible ... or the standard vodkas; Moskovskaya Osobaya, Stolichnaya and/or Imperia ...

Svedka's my vote on vodka. Rated comparable to Grey Goose, but at half the price.

Top Bottom