What's new

pella injector=personna injector blades

Are they the same?

Pella:
proxy.php

Personna:

proxy.php

Is it me or are they identical?

I believe the Pellas are made by ASR, as are the Personnas and the 'store brand' blades, ie CVS, Rite-Aid, etc.

Nobody knows if they're the same --the Pellas may be coated or otherwise made to a different spec. In any case, both find good acceptance by wet shavers.

-- John Gehman

Are they the same?

Pella:
proxy.php

Personna:

proxy.php

Is it me or are they identical?

ASR has been making injector blades for many decades. I don't doubt that, over the years, they likely have sold more injector blades than anyone but Schick/Eversharp. I haven't personally used an injector lately, so I haven't had any first hand experience with injector blades in recent years, but I have bought SE blades from Ted Pella and they are ASR blades, so it wouldn't surprise me but what their injector blades are also made for them by ASR.

That doesn't assure that they are the exact same blade, since ASR may make different injector blades, same as they do with DE's and SE's, but if the blade from Pella and the one with the ASR (Personna) name on it seems to shave the same, I would suspect they are the same identical blade.

Regards,
Tom

Pellas work in injector razors for sure. I think they are the sharpest injector blades out there, for the first couple shaves you have to be very careful but after that they settle in nicely and are good for 5-7 shaves. Cost effective too since they come in injector cartridges of 20. The only nuance is that with the Pella dispenser you may have to twist it ever so slightly to inject the blade into the razor, for some reason the cartridge action is not as smooth as the store brands. But other than that they are great blades.

Top Bottom