What's new

B&B Cologne and QEDman 101 Cologne Order for Christmas

Greetings Everyone!

With Christmas fast approaching it's time to start thinking about cologne. :biggrin:

We have TWO incredible fragrances to offer this year:

The Badger and Blade Cologne AND QEDman Quintessentials 101 Cologne.

Both fragrances have an incredibly large percentage (25%+) of very high quality, expensive, essential oils. The essential oils percentage places these colognes over the toilet water class and into that of extract. EdTs are generally in the 3% to 5% range. These essential oils are natural; not the synthetic stuff found in a majority of EdTs.

B&B Cologne has a very prominent sandalwood fragrance. Review found here.

This stuff is tear jerkingly magical - very stout pure sandalwood oil smell, with a touch of chocolate, neroli, anise, "green" notes, fruit - a true symphony of smell.... this is something you can truly "hear" it is so incredible. The scent is so different, so robust, so classy, descriptions and words fail me.
I would say it is unlike anything I have smelled. Very woodsy and manly. By far, the best scent I have ever smelled.

QEDman Quintessentials 101 Cologne is Charles latest creation that will fit in wonderfully with the season.

A wonderful citrusy grapefruit opening, settles into the nicest spicy/woody/smoking frankincense I've ever experienced. And surprisingly the life of the cologne is very good but, of course, subtle, as an well-made fragrance should be.

These are available in cobalt blue bottles with an atomizer in the following quantities shipping included:

1oz = $30
2oz = $55

This is a limited time offer. While we are fortunate to be able to keep the prices at the original introductory offer please bear in mind it may never be available at these prices again.

ORDER DETAILS:
  • Deadline to submit your order is October 31st.
  • Due to the extremely high percentage of essential oils, this cologne requires an aging process of 3-4 weeks.
  • Payment will be required prior to delivery.
  • Approximate delivery of the cologne is December 15th.
  • Please send an email with your order request. PMs will not be processed
  • Your email must included COLOGNE ORDER in the subject line and your member name in the body.
  • Emails without a member name will not be processed.

The Mods.

So help me understand this offer correctly.. I'm slow at times:

That's the B&B Cologne AND the QEDman Quintessentials 101 Cologne, BOTH in 1oz sprays for $30 total?

or $30 for 1oz sprays of each fragrance?

Baloosh said:
So help me understand this offer correctly.. I'm slow at times:

That's the B&B Cologne AND the QEDman Quintessentials 101 Cologne, BOTH in 1oz sprays for $30 total?

or $30 for 1oz sprays of each fragrance?

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

I believe it is $30 for 1 oz. or $55 for 2 oz. of EITHER scent. It is not $30 for 1 oz. of each of them.

If I am wrong I may wish to revise my order :wink:

If I can speak for Rik (and he'll beat me mercilessly if I can't), Bob is correct. The pricing is for one or the other (so why not get both?).

Just a quick note about the 101, I received a sample of it some time back, and while it was pretty much useless for the summer months, it should be a very nice fragrance for the winter months. The clove is very thematically appropriate for the coming time of year.

-Nick

Nick & Bob are correct. The pricing is for one or the other. I also would recommend buying one of each.

Nick is spot on with the 101. It has evolved a bit is still primarily a cool weather fragrance. I'd be very tempted to wear it in warmer weather as I tend to favor the cooler weather fragrances. I've received numerous compliments on the 101 from those of the female persuasion. :tongue:

One day remains before this offer ends. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own some incredible colognes.

This offer has now ended.

The order has been placed. For those of you who have placed a reservation, I will contact you in December when they are ready to ship along with payment info. Have a good one!

Greetings Everyone,

I should be receiving these by the end of the week (beginning of next week at the very latest)

Once I receive them, I will send out payment info and get them decanted and in the mail ASAP.

Have a good one!

Quick question:

For those of us who missed out on this deal, will there be additional decants available for purchase, or is it pretty much just for those who pre-ordered?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. I emailed Charles at QED inquiring on the availability of both the B&B Cologne and the QEDMan Quintessentials cologne, and he said that currently both are available through B&B, and to contact Rik at B&B... so that's what I'm doing. :biggrin:

Greetings Jason,

Once the pre-orders have been taken care of, I will list the remaining decants on the BBDC. Right now my primary focus is to get the pre-ordered items to everyone ASAP. :smile:

Greetings Folks,

Charles has outdone himself once again. I went out of his way to make sure I had the cologne today! I will be decanting it this weekend and shipping it the beginning of next week.

I'll be contacting everyone who has placed a pre-order with payment info.

Good morning all,

Any idea when the next order for this will be going out? I missed this past one for Christmas and was quite sad to learn I missed it. I would love to get in on the next one.

Darren

Good morning all,

Any idea when the next order for this will be going out? I missed this past one for Christmas and was quite sad to learn I missed it. I would love to get in on the next one.

Darren
Keep you eye on the BBDC store. I'll also make an announcement here when it's posted.

Top Bottom