What's new

Long Lasting Aftershave

Any ideas on the longest lasting aftershave?? what I mean by that is, after applying to one's face, what a/s last the longest. I currently have spieck and floid, they last about 2 hours. My chum, Hando, is sending me a goodie bag with some samples in (cheers mate), however, I was wondering if anyone here could share/give some advice.

Aqua Velva lasts a long time on me....like some others here, i even cut it with water when applying. Also, Tabac (although i didn't care for the scent) seemed to last a really long time.

The two longest lasting aftershaves I've ever used were Hai Karate and Yves St. Laurent M7. Still strong the next day.

I have some of my grandpa's Old spice (so probably the old formulation) that lasts all day on me. Cant speak for the new stuff though.

Clubman tends to last a few hours as well. Aqua velva for me is gone in 20 minutes.

I just picked up some Halston Z-14, an AS from my youth. Then I liked the scent, now I find it is too strong and it lasted way too long!:frown:

I do find as others have said that Clubman lasts a long time, and it's a scent I can put up with a bit longer.

most aftershaves that are part of cologne lines (Armani, Davidoff, Calvin Klein etc) will have more scent in them. These aftershaves typically last for most of the day.

Top Bottom