What's new

shoe polish?

I've never bothered getting a good shoe polish kit together... but looking at my really nasty shoes (the winter's been harsh to them) tells me that it's time.

1 - is there a decent pre-made kit out there with everything I'd need?
2 - if not, is it possible to put something together for dirt cheap?

Cheap is the operative word here.

Thanks in advance B+B!!

I've never bothered getting a good shoe polish kit together... but looking at my really nasty shoes (the winter's been harsh to them) tells me that it's time.

1 - is there a decent pre-made kit out there with everything I'd need?
2 - if not, is it possible to put something together for dirt cheap?

Cheap is the operative word here.

Thanks in advance B+B!!

Allen Edmonds has two kits. This one is cheap and free shipping!
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonlin...rent_category_rn=&categoryId=219&&imageType=2

Go to Wallyworld and get the Kiwi kit, very good polish and a decent brush with it. Start with some good leather treatment , then after it soaks in and dries, you can use the regular hard polish.

I just purchased the Kiwi set yesterday for $9 at Walgreens. It has a brushes, applicators, polishing cloths, black and brown polish.

I've used it twice and it does the job quite well.

Cadillac Boot and Shoe Treatment, Lincoln, Meltonian, Angelus, Proppert's(if it is still made), Allen Edmonds are all from my experience; good polishes/creams. I never had much luck with Kiwi but many like it. There a lot of waterproofing compound but a good coat of polish does well by itself.

Top Bottom