What's new

Musgo Real A/S Longevity??

Good Morning Folks,

For those of you out there that enjoy the Musgo Real A/S, have any of you found a way to "increase" the staying power of its fragrance? I really enjoy this scent but find that it last only a couple of hours... Anyone tried an atomizer for application?

Does the layering of their products help the longevity of this scent or are their other offerings different animals?

Thanks All!

Scotto said:
I use it on my face as an aftershave, then splash some on my upper chest like I would a cologne.

Ditto for me.

The Musgo lasts a good several hours on me. If I want to use it as an A/S, I'll usually put it on my chest/wrists as my sent for the day. If I want to wear it with something else, I'll just put it on my face and make sure I'm using a scent that I think compliments the Musgo.

Hey John,

Are you referring to the balsam rather than the splash? I've heard that this can leave the effect you described... I haven't experienced this product personally, but the standard A/S is excellent.

No, actually I'm talking about the splash. It is a good product, just leaves a sticky film on my face.

John

rikrdo said:
Maybe glycerin in the blend ??

Indeed, there is glycerine in the recipe.
Here are the ingredients:
Inhaltsstoffe: Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe extract), Parfum, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel extract), Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea extract) Basabolol.

Hope that helps...:confused1

Thomas

Ya, I'm thinking it's more the aloe. I have other a/s that contain glycerin and they don't have that sticky film feel when applied. I love the a/s and scent, but seldom wear it because it never "seems" to dry, just kind of stays on the face, sticky, like it never dries. The scent really is great though. Wish it performed better for me.

John

jtmo3 said:
No, actually I'm talking about the splash. It is a good product, just leaves a sticky film on my face.

John

The Musgo splash gums my face too, but only if I use too much.

Try using less, and/or applying to moist face just after shaving (immediately after final rinse). Generally, I do not towel dry my face before applying AS.

As for longevity, if you find the scent is wearing away mid-day, splash a little cold water on your face. The scent will reveal itself yet again for a few hours.

Enjoy! This is a great scent.

Top Bottom