What's new

Razor rotation

I have fallen to a modest case of RAD and am wondering how some of you decide to rotate through your collection of DE razors. Use them all? Stick with one for weeks or more? 2 or more a week? Thanks
Larry

I use what ever I feel like using that day (although I usually use that razor until the blade is spent - three shaves for me). To me, that's what makes having all those razors fun.

I find that some of my razors I know longer care for - so I sell them. My preferences have evolved over time.

I have three that I shave with regularly (Fatboy, Slim, SuperSpeed). Beyond that the others get used whenever I'm in the mood. Some haven't been used in weeks, but I just pulled out one I hadn't used in a while to shave with this morning. It just depends on the day I guess.

I've got about two dozen DEs and a couple of SEs that I rotate through. I rarely shave with the same razor for two days in a row (I'm easily bored :smile:). Since I usually change blades every two days, I take the blade out of yesterday's razor and put it in today's razor, if it's not a blade change day. I've got a few more DEs to clean up and I'm probably going to buy some more SEs, so my rotation stable will probably grow.

Top Bottom