What's new

Cobra Classic Injector Razor

V

VR6ofpain

Does anyone own the "Cobra Classic" sold at Classicshaving.com? How does it shave?
http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/1240646/6662431.htm

proxy.php

V

VR6ofpain

Do you have to snap the Pro blades in half? They seem wider than the razor head.

I have 1 and absolutely love it. Best razor I have ever used.

I also have one, and, after using it for more than a month, I can also express strong positive emotion for it (maybe not love, but I'm really, really "in like" with it!).

I'm not delighted with the protocol for blade loading, because I have to be so careful to ensure the blade hasn't "slud" off the mounting area, but the shave I get every morning is superb!

Also, blade life is excellent. Today was day 34 of use, and I'm still on my second blade.

The only problem I've experienced was a cosmetic issue that ClassicShaving immediately addressed to my complete satisfaction. They sent a replacement the same day I reported the problem, without making me wait till they received the returned item.

I've seen several postings commenting on the design and the price, but, IMHO, this first generation of the Cobra Classic is a winner!

Last edited:
Hey do any of you guys that own this razor have more photos to share I would love to see more photos of the head assembly and possibly how the blades are inserted and so forth....................
I have an itch right now....LOL....I would love to know more about this razor.

V

VR6ofpain

From what I have now read on the razor it uses the entire 2" Feather blades for their "straight razors". So an injector blade would not work as it is too small.

That said are there any issues with having such a wide blade? This razor seems very interesting. Odd there seems to be so little knowledge/discussion on it.

If anyone here owns one some further photos of the razor and maybe photos of inserting the blades would be great too!!
Anyone here own one?

V

VR6ofpain

They are once again in stock if anyone has $125 burning a hole in their pocket. This must be the most rarely used SE razor out there!

I've been using mine daily since Christmas and I continue to get the finest shaves I've ever experienced! :001_smile

I have one on order and it MAY arrive today. But I just shaved with my slant and IK soap and am totally BBS, even low on my neck where even Gillettes multi-blade monsters fail (no surprise - but I have tried a LOT of razors and stuff there, to no avail). I don't know how much better it can get. But we will see.

Top Bottom