What's new

Booster Mosswood is AWESOME!

I just opened this one up from my Booster AS sampler and I have to say that it's a wonderful scent. It reminds me of something I've smelled before, but I can't put my finger on it. Any EdTs or similar with this scent? I'd wear this regularly.

Mark

I love me some Mosswood. (Crosses fingers) The shaving cream should be ready sometime next month.

Oh My GOD...There's going to be a cream???? Awesome!

To Churchill: I guess I'm going to have to grab some of that as well. Why is it that I always prefer the good stuff? I'm a college student for chrissake, I can't (but will) afford this stuff.

It is similar to EF. Not quite as much lavender in it, but it is my favorite aftershave scent and very inexpensive as well.

Clint

I just opened this one up from my Booster AS sampler and I have to say that it's a wonderful scent. It reminds me of something I've smelled before, but I can't put my finger on it. Any EdTs or similar with this scent? I'd wear this regularly.

Mark

I ordered some Booster Lilac, based on long far memories. Any comments on it?

I haven't tried the Lilac yet. The obligatory sniff from the bottle when I got it reminded me of one of my exes though, so it might be a bit of a wait on that one.

Hey, post #100. Woo!

I think it smells a little Clubmanlike - I bought some today at Anthony Beauty Supply in North vancouver - they have enough booster and pinaud to filla small swimming pool! all varieties of Booster - even the elusive Jickey - which smells.... interesting....

Barry

I love me some Mosswood. (Crosses fingers) The shaving cream should be ready sometime next month.

John, is that next month normal time, or next month on Franciscan time? :biggrin:

Oh My GOD...There's going to be a cream???? Awesome!

To Churchill: I guess I'm going to have to grab some of that as well. Why is it that I always prefer the good stuff? I'm a college student for chrissake, I can't (but will) afford this stuff.

Oh yes, there's going to be a cream, and I'm going to order it. Actually, considering the prices of some creams, this is very nicely priced.

There's a Lilac?! :w00t: Ok one more AS to try...

I think it smells a little Clubmanlike - I bought some today at Anthony Beauty Supply in North vancouver - they have enough booster and pinaud to filla small swimming pool! all varieties of Booster - even the elusive Jickey - which smells.... interesting....

Barry

Jickey is incredible. There may not be a booster scent I don't like.

I like Mooswood scent... It reminds me on something, but I can't figure on what...:lol:

I've been using it this week. It reminds me of some aftershave from my childhood. My mind immediately jumped to Brut, but I don't think that's what the overtone is. Regardless, I really like it. Oh, even though I am not a fan of florals, I have to second the comments about the Boosters Lilac. That is a really really nice smelling aftershave.

It's clear we need to thank John, aka "The Enabler" or "The Pusherman", for providing us with a wealth of great scents that we are going to need to keep in stock in our shave dens. We can thank him for killing our willpower dead.

I've been trying a lot of aftershaves and Booster Mosswood is the best smelling I've found.

John at Shaving Essentials sent it with an order as a sample. He's worse than a drug pusher.:w00t:

I'm hooked on Mosswood. After my shave, I splash with Mosswood and follow up with TGR unscented AS balm. Great combination for the face.

It smells like the cologne my Dad used to wear in the 70's. Maybe English Leather or British Sterling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom