What's new

Spanish Fig & Nutmeg Cologne

This scent matches that of the shaving soap. I received a sample decant with my soap order from Barclay Crocker.

Here's the fragrance description from the site:

Warm Spicy Notes of Spanish Fig, Nutmeg & Clove resting on a base of Sandalwood, Cedar and exotic Patchouli Oil

I like it a lot. It's very gentle, stays close to the skin. This might sound odd but ... the association this scent brings to my mind is ice cream. More specifically, the scent of a homemade, high-end scoop of nutmeg ice cream that might garnish a dessert in a top-tier restaurant. Very gentle in both taste and smell -- about as far from cloying & sweet as you can get.

If that makes any sense at all.

Anyway. It's not very expensive -- $39.95 for 100ml -- and nutmeg EO is used in the blend. If you like the notes described above, it's worth your while to check out a sample. :thumbup1:

Enjoy!

Barclay Crocker has $1.00 Shipping offer through Sunday 1st on ordersover $25.00- you just use Coupon : SILVER at checkout - they have it for $39.95 and a buck shipping .Love this scent - lasts for hours - warm , nutty mmmmmm

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I received a sample of this and tried it out this morning. It's an absolute delight. The scent is somewhat sweet, but seems to have a bit of a leather or sandalwood undertone. A little bit stayed on me all day.

Think I may need to order a bottle soon.

Top Bottom