What's new

??Anyone for a TX get together??

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update. My friend with the antique/coffee shop will be relocating her shop in the april/may timeframe, so she says it wouldn't be a very good time for her. So that won't work. Any suggestions, comments, ideas or concerns? I am open for anything.

Too bad, Paul. Just let us now what works best for you. I should be fairly free on that weekend so I can travel a bit. We have met a few times in at a BBQ joint in Arlington mainly because it is centrally located for those attending, the food is great and they don't seem to mind a group of guys sitting around talking about soaps. Maybe we could take the same tack but move it (maybe north and a bit west???) to shorten your trip?

Like I said, mobility should not be a problem for me. What about everyone else?

I feel like the interest has dropped off a little. Oh well. Thanks for the bump.

Propose specifics, or go ahead and set a date? You'll never get everyone who could attend to attend, and you'll never get anyone to attend if you don't have an appointment for them to put in the calendar.

Or, you know, wait until late August after I've moved to Denton. :001_smile

The date has been planned as far as I know: Sat. 18 April. I think we are currently working the location. Paul, if Arlington works for you I think that Sonny's BBQ would be a great place to meet. It is easy to find and they have some very nice BBQ.

BTW- is there anything that you may need while you are home?

The date has been planned as far as I know: Sat. 18 April. I think we are currently working the location. Paul, if Arlington works for you I think that Sonny's BBQ would be a great place to meet. It is easy to find and they have some very nice BBQ.

BTW- is there anything that you may need while you are home?

Well first I will address the date and place:
Sat. Apr 18 is wonderful (Noonish?)
Sonny's is great! I love BBQ.

Secondly; what do you mean do I need anything while I am home? I cannot think of anything off hand that I will have a hard time finding. I think I am going to find a good tack store and try to get a strop made. Perhaps find a place to buy some legitimate hones cause very few retailers will ship to a combat zone. I don't think that will be too difficult to find though. If I think of anything that I don't have an idea of where to look I will be sure to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom