What's new

Injectors v. Bic Sensitive Disposables

P

Pogo

Gentlemen:

Can you please compare the shaves with an injector razor versus a Bic Sensitive disposable?

Thank you.

Pogo

The Bic is lightweight and gives a good idiot proof shave. The injector is a little heavier.
The injector has more mass to it and it is easier to cut yourself; but it is just as intuitive. Just remember to go easier on the pressure. Changing blades is fun with the injector. The injector cleans easier than the Bic. I have been using the ASR blades with the Injector. They seem more rough than the Schicks.

I can keep the Bic in the bathroom, and I do not have to worry about it rusting. It is good for a quick, hassle free shave.

P

Pogo

Mr-Scruffy: Thank you for a very complete and clear reply.

Pogo

I find the Bic Sensitive shave to be very similar to the Schick injector shave. If you like one, I think you would like the other. I prefer my Schick for the reasons stated above, and I just can't get as attached to a disposable. I buy Schick-brand blades through Amazon, and like them.

P

Pogo

Roman414: Another great and lucid reply. Thank you.

Pogo

Could someone point out the difference between an injector and a DE?

Is it just that the injector is a single edge blade?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Rav.

Rav, Injectors are in fact a single edge blade and also the steel is a thicker stock than a DE blade making the feel somewhat different. For me they tend to plow though some of the thicker areas of stubble that usually require a bit of blade buffing whit a DE.

Last edited:
Injectors are fantastic but appropriating blades for them is a pain.

Their best feature is how they load.

I'd say go DE or buy tons of BIC Sensitives, BIC Whites or BIC Metals.

Top Bottom