What's new

Tea...Mmmmm

Whether you like it sweet, hot, cold, or whatever, there is just nothing better than a cup of tea.
This post was brought on by the acquiring of 2 new flavors a few days ago and I happen to be enjoying a cup now.
Aside from my normaly rotation of dragon pearls, rooibos tropica, and a teavana mix called snow geisha, i picked up a masala chai and a black cocoa and spearmint tea.

mmmmm

whats your favorite, and where do you buy?
for me, teavana always has the goods. I am sure there are cheaper places to find tea but every time i go to a teavana I end up with someone who really knows their stuff and actually loves tea. not just some huckster trying to get me to buy crap.

wow...... they REALLY like their tea over there!!!! I drink alot of basic green tea but I am yet to try the Gourmet tea types. not too familiar with local tea shops here in San Diego..... need to keep an eye out!! this Lipton just ain't doing it no more!!! HEY!! there is a Teavana here!! might have to do a drive by!!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
You won't have to look too far to find tea info here. Check The Cafe'''' subforum- tons of tea info, and there may even be one or two guys drinking coffee.

Well, I'm out of roasted coffee right now and it's a little chilly to go out and roast any more so I'm enjoying some of Teavana's Chai, too.

I've learned that Teavana loves you and it's product as much as any good retail store loves you and it's product! And I learned don't go to the store and think you'll just buy a little Earl Grey--and the $50 of Golden Monkey isn't bad, but I'd be happy, too, with $10 of Earl Grey.

I think Adagio will get my next tea order. Apparently they have better prices and pretty much the same product. Jasmine Pearls are high on my list.

A whole world of cheaper and better tea awaits you if Teavana is your main source!
+1

Fer instance:
adagio.com - the least expensive; decent quality teas, tho' nothing particularly stellar
specialteas.com - on the whole, better tea, and a particularly nice selection of Chinese green teas and oolongs, many quite affordable
uptontea.com - quality comparable to specialteas with, to my knowledge, a selection of Darjeelings unrivaled by any other North American vendor
o-cha.com - if Japanese green tea's your thing

... and if, heaven forfend, you dare tread down the pu-erh path ...
Yunnan Sourcing
puerhshop.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom