What's new

Cologne that smells like Nivea AS balm

My wife loves the scent of Nivea AS balm. I do too. It's a fresh, clean scent, not heavy or self conscious. My only problem with it is that it fades pretty quickly. Is there a cologne you might be aware of that has a similar fresh clean scent?

Are you talking about the regular or the sensitive?

Either way, they keep changing the scent. It is always light and nice, but I can tell. At one point, it (sensitive) was a lot like a very light Drakkar. Then it smelled like Lacoste Essential. Now, I believe it might be something different that I haven't figured out yet. I'll go sniff... Hmmm. Maybe Zegna or something equally generic.

There is a BIG difference between the Nivea Replenishing Aftershave Balm (blue cap), and the Sensitive (white cap). I'd guess you're talking about the sensitive, as it does fade. And the Repleneshing hangs with you for hours at least. Not saying that's bad, or good. I'm still not sure :confused:

The Sensitive is so sublte, I couldn't say what it resembles.

There is a BIG difference between the Nivea Replenishing Aftershave Balm (blue cap), and the Sensitive (white cap). I'd guess you're talking about the sensitive, as it does fade. And the Repleneshing hangs with you for hours at least. Not saying that's bad, or good. I'm still not sure :confused:

The Sensitive is so sublte, I couldn't say what it resembles.

No, I'm talking about the blue-cap replenishing aftershave balm. My experience hasn't been that it stays around for hours. But I really like it and would like something similar to it that would stay around.

Top Bottom