What's new

Site with the biggest line of products??

So I have been browsing a few sites and really have not found a site that has a larger selection of product lines the Classic Shave. Does anyone know of a bigger site??

I would like to make a large purchase but don't really waqnt to bounce from here to there with mulitple shipping charges.

Thanks

Classic is one of the big ones, but QED has a pretty good selection too. Many things are listed on his "wacky catch-all page"; additionally, many things aren't listed at all like the Speick line but he does have them. Often times you just have to send an email to see if he has what you want. His prices are usually on par with Classic's.

Don't have a good answer to the question, but it's my observation that none of the sites I've tried carry a wide enough selection. Because wetshaving stuff is more readily available online than in brick & mortars, I really wish someone would attempt to carry most of the popular products mentioned here on B&B in one place. That's because while I nearly always find what I want online, I end up paying three firms for shipping and handling. It's probably a bit much to wish for, and certainly I wouldn't want to Walmart the mom & pops to death, but too much goes to S&H IMHO. I think we'd stand a better chance if we enlightened wetshavers were a larger chunk of the general population, and perhaps we're getting there little by little, but I think we'll stay a relatively obscure minority.

appletonbarbersupply.com has the largest aftershave selection i've ever seen.

In my search of the "holy grail" website, i found that you will have to switch between different sites for different products, either for price and/or selection.

one site for aftershaves, one site for creams, one site for soaps (Mama Bears:biggrin:) ect.

Top Bottom