What's new

Need help dressing up.

Alright guys, one last plea for help. I will be wearing this grey suit with a white shirt and a black satin tie one day, a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie on another. For the third day I would like to wear the grey suit with a light blue shirt. I can't figure out what tie to wear with this shirt. Here are pictures of the combo with all of the ties I have that could work with it, feel free to offer up advice for another as long as I can get it at the mall (I am leaving tomorrow morning). Here are the pictures.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

i personally style my ties c. 1910s-1920s, so im no help there. the CT catalouge would probably match the last outfit together IMO.

Personally and no offense, go out Now and shop for a few more new ties! None of these ties work with this Suit & Shirt.

1) says Sr High Year Book Picture
2) Bank intern stuck in a cubicle
3) A viewing at a Funeral
4) Invite to Girlfriends best friends Wedding & had to wear something to go
5) A Badly dressed Weatherman

And dude, if any of these conservative Girls at this conference makes reference the one of the above, well..... it was the tie!

Good luck.

Definitely #1. It's a bit hard to tell on the others because the lighting is different, so I don't see the suit as being the same color in all pictures.
Could just be my eyes.

Alright guys, one last plea for help. I will be wearing this grey suit with a white shirt and a black satin tie one day, a black suit with a white shirt and a red tie on another. For the third day I would like to wear the grey suit with a light blue shirt. I can't figure out what tie to wear with this shirt. Here are pictures of the combo with all of the ties I have that could work with it, feel free to offer up advice for another as long as I can get it at the mall (I am leaving tomorrow morning). Here are the pictures.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Hope you picked/bought the right Tie!

I don't hate #1 and I think the tie may work better than the photo will show. The flash is washing out the fabric,as it always does- so thats the one if I had to pick one.

Get rid of #4 stat.
Have fun!

Alright, I went tie shopping and now have the final combinations I will be wearing. If they don't work I will be SOL, because they are in the suit case as I type this. Here is goes.

Day 1.
proxy.php

Check out the awesomeness of this tie.
proxy.php

I don't know about you guys, but I love penguins and will be wearing penguin boxers to match.
Day 2.
proxy.php

And last but not least Day 3.
proxy.php

Again, thank you all very much for the guidance. Hopefully I will not let you down out there. At least I know that if I get shot down by some beautiful conservative girl, it won't be because of what I am wearing.

Top Bottom