What's new

Should I get T&H Trafalgar or West Indian Limes or 1805?

1) Should I get Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar or Wes Indian Limes or 1805?

I just ordered T&H Grafton on a tube which is my favorite scent and I do have TOBS Avocado and Rose on a tube which I love so much.

A month ago, I tried the samples from T&H and I try first 1805 which is all right but I didn't care for it. It make me a little sea sick when I smell like an oceanic. Trafalgar is pretty good but the scent is ok, but it make me a little annoying when I smell the scent after I finished shaving. I will try 1805 and trafalgar again and let see how to goes.

West Indian Limes is good which is I really like the scent. It so cirtus and limes. I was thinking maybe I would get this one for the next one.

2) Other thing is when anyone says "Trafalgar is for younger man and Grafton is for older man". It not true that the both cream is for younger man and older man but it any ages that men can use or try it. who said that is for younger man is for Trafalgar and Grafton is old man? Oh com on! Get real! I love Grafton. I'm only 30 yrs old. I chose Grafton not Trafalgar.

Will you help me which T&H West Indian or 1805 or Trafalgar? For the tube only not a tub. I only can afford the tube for now. Later on I will but a tub.

3) Does Grafton and Trafalgar smell the same or it is both has same base note as spicy and woodsy or it smell like jasmine and spicy? what the difference?

Chris:confused:

"Should I get T&H Trafalgar or West Indian Limes or 1805?"

Yes!

were I to rank order them, though:

trafalgar (the best cologne scented shave cream in existence!)
lime
1805 (nice scent, but pales next to trafalgar)

i'd go with this:

lime
trafalgar

its up to you though. if 1805 does make you feel funky then i wouldn't buy it. you seem to like the limes the most so just go with that. honestly though i've used both the 1805 and limes to shave with and they are excellent.

Yep - Trafalgar would be my first choice among those 3. The very sequence you wrote them COULD be an indication of your (subconscious) rating of them too, and I would agree (with your subconscious)!

If you don't care for 1805 I'd probably pick Trafalgar over the Limes, but neither of the two really stand out as anything special to me. Although I don't find either of them to be unpleasant.

Of course, I already have Castle Forbes Limes. If I had no lime cream I suppose I'd take the Limes. I think there's a better chance you dislike the Trafalgar than the limes as well.

So in a round-a-bout way I guess I'm saying go with the limes.

I Love the 1805, as it is very mild and unobtruzive. The WIL is good too, but I honestly prefer the Castle Forbes Lime Oil much more. It does not cost much more, and actually comes with 200ml, rather than 150ml. CF Lime oil is my recomendation over T&H WIL.

I also like the trafalgar and grafton. T&H creams are very consistent and very nice.

Top Bottom