What's new

tabac aftershave lotion vs splash

I read the review on this forum regarding Tabac aftershave splash and I searched the internet for a source for purchasing. I finally ended up buying from qedusa although it was listed as Tabac aftershave lotion. I checked out Amazon and they have several different prices and different titles for this Tabac item. It's listed as an aftershave lotion or aftershave splash or aftershave. They are all 10 ml bottles. Are these the same item? The price differences are amazing. I went with qedusa because of their prompt and good customer service. I've really gotten into this whole shaving thing and I'm starting to accumulate a supply of soaps, aftershaves, scuttle, etc which has my wife amused and concerned. I love this forum for its info and support. I actually look forward to shaving.

I have the 10oz bottle, the box says "After Shave Lotion", but it is most certainly a splash. If you can get it for around $20~, it's worth it.

Yes, in this instance, the word "lotion" refers to the splash. Also, I hope you're buying the 10 oz bottle. A 10 ml bottle would be pretty darned small. :smile:

I bought mine before Christmas from one of the fragrance online cos. Paid $13.99 + shipping and its 10.1 or 10.2 oz bottle says Tabac After Shave Lotion. Good stuff:lol:

Yes, in this instance, the word "lotion" refers to the splash. Also, I hope you're buying the 10 oz bottle. A 10 ml bottle would be pretty darned small. :smile:

My bad. Yeah it was a 10oz bottle. Working in the medical field makes me think in the metric system. Thanks to everyone for their quick responses.

Since January I have been using the splash and the balm.

Nice stuff. I like the bottle for the splash.
Nice squirt type bottle topper.

Top Bottom