What's new

Anyone tried Skin Bracer Cooling Blue?

I use it on occasion. I find it has a very nice clean smell with hints of spice. The scent doesn't last very long on me and the cooling isn't as intense as the original Skin Bracer.
I would buy it again for then varity it offers, but have only seen it once or twice.

It has a more modern, clean scent as compared to the original. The scent does not linger as it does with the original. I also don't find the cooling effect as great with blue despite its name.

Cooling Blue is my favorite of all Skin Bracers. Smells nothing like the original green, a very crisp, fresh clean scent. Not as cooling as Aqua Velva and the scent doesn't last as long. Pick some up, because they've been discontinued. I order mine off of Ebay.

Cooling Blue is my favorite of all Skin Bracers. Smells nothing like the original green, a very crisp, fresh clean scent. Not as cooling as Aqua Velva and the scent doesn't last as long. Pick some up, because they've been discontinued. I order mine off of Ebay.

Hey Rob,

You're Mr. Aftershave, maybe you know. I saw some Skin Bracer "Cool Spice" a few months back in the plastic bottle, same lable design as current Skin Bracer green, looked like it had every right to be there on the shelf. Held off on buying it because my wife doesn't like anything near Old Spice. But then I thought I should get some anyway since it seemed "rare" - of course, it now gone and hasn't come back since.

I've seen the old glass bottles online but not the plastic bottle I saw in the store. I was wondering if it was re-introduced or what.

I never see Cooling Blue or I'd grab it.

Mason, what happened is that Mennen had the Green, the Cooling Blue, and the Cooling Spice. When they went to the plastic bottle about 7,8 years ago, they dropped the Spice shortly after. The Blue was dropped recently, within the last couple of years.

The Cooling Spice is similar to Old Spice, but I like it much better than the original OS. It's nowhere near as strong as Old Spice, much more subdued. I would suggest trying it out if you can find it, as it's different enough from Old Spice to where she might just like it. FWIW, my GF hates regular Old Spice on me, but she really likes the Cooling Spice.

I wish I lived in an area like you guys, were all my favorite discontinued aftershaves were available dirt cheap! I recently snagged a glass bottle of the Cooling Blue at a gas station of all places, it'd been sitting there for a while. The Spice I haven't seen in years.

Top Bottom