full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all good but I LOL'd at the Kermit one and the Moses as a baby one. :biggrin: Thanks Joel, I needed that today.

Well done!

Here's one of my favorites:

www.ebaumsworld.com

All of the secretaries in my office were called in to an important personnel meeting. On my way to the meeting, I noticed one of the secretaries was still sitting at her desk, and I asked why she wasn't on her way to the meeting. She complained that her printer wasn't working.

I tried to help her by fiddling around inside and lo and behold, we discovered a pen stuck inside the printer.

The secretary started to jam her fingers down in to the printer to get the pen, but I told her we didn't have time for that now as the boss was expecting us all in the meeting.

I told her to just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it and then we could report it to the Help Desk after the meeting. So she grabs a piece of paper and starts scrawling on it.

I left before she finished the note but when we came out of the meeting, I passed her desk and got a good laugh. I then ran to my car to get my camera and took a pic of the note.

proxy.php

Top Bottom