What's new

my prize came!

(With apologies to anyone who may be reading this twice--I posted it first under reviews, and now here just to let everyone know about the prize I won in the contest, the Greenpond Sandalwood shaving cream.)

Got the Greenpond Sandalwood cream as my contest prize. It's wonderful! (see my review.) Very pleasant, not overpowering sandalwood fragrance. (as a point of reference, I regard AOS sandalwood as overpowering. YMMV.) I lathered it up by putting an almond size dollop in a hot cup, added a bit of hot water, and then swished it around. 75 turns later I had a fabulous, thick lather that I spread on my face. The shave was entirely pleasant, my HD class with Feather blade gliding across my skin. a bit of touch up after the second pass and I was done. Thank heaven this one was free. If I had bought another shaving cream/soap I think my wife would have made me eat it. Fortunately the documentation accompanying it indicated that this was my contest prize. --Now here's a moneymaker for us guys--why doesn't somebody make "prize labels" that we can show the gals to prove that we didn't go out and spend money for one more shaving item?
Anyway, thanks to everyone who made this contest such great fun. Good grief--I actually won something!!!!:

Hey Eric, glad to see you enjoying the Green Pond Cream.

btw - you are a true innovator, i like that prize label idea. i could've used that a while ago. many times.

Top Bottom