What's new

B&B LE: Read if you haven't redeemed your gift certificate yet.

Guys,

If you haven't yet redeemed your gift certificate, you should have received an email with instructions. If you didn't, I apologize for that.

If you're an international buyer, to complete the process, PayPal the $4 additional fee like normal if you haven't already, and use the shopping cart to checkout and redeem your gift certificate. You will be prompted for the remaining shipping balance, which you'll be able to pay there, through Paypal. All orders in by Friday will ship Saturday. I'm traveling on business next week, so if you don't get your order in by Friday, it'll likely sit for a week (woudn't be the first time :wink: ).

Hope this helps,

-Nick

Nick, I have sent the additional $4.00 (with my name and Id), redeemed the certificate and paid the postage. Name and ID indluded on both. Please let me know if there is any problem.

Thank you for all your work

Terry

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Thanks for posting this, Nick.

I just Paypal'd the shipping cost on my previously-redeemed certificate, so all should be good. If anything is still amiss, please PM me and I'll gladly sort it out.

:biggrin:

Thanks for posting this, Nick.

I just Paypal'd the shipping cost on my previously-redeemed certificate, so all should be good. If anything is still amiss, please PM me and I'll gladly sort it out.

:biggrin:

Yes, Nick, don't forget that Doc4 has relocated to Southern Illinois, so I'll be PMing you with his new address. He would like 2 metric tonnes of Bisquick delivered to his PayPal address, though, C.O.D. assuming that's okay. You know he's good for it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Yes, Nick, don't forget that Doc4 has relocated to Southern Illinois, so I'll be PMing you with his new address. He would like 2 metric tonnes of Bisquick delivered to his PayPal address, though, C.O.D. assuming that's okay. You know he's good for it.

Southern Illinois, eh? Hmm ... road trip!! :sneaky2:

Bump - just a reminder, all international orders can be checked out with the shopping cart system - so it's in your hands fellas, go get 'em.

They will be promptly sold on the black market. The proceeds will be given to Corey Greenberg, so he can do more Today Show spots.

Lol.

I was just wondering how long some people are expecting these guys to sit on these brushes. No idea how many are still left that are paid for and not claimed, but one would think if you've already paid for something, you'd close the loop and get it sent to you at some "normal" point after they're available. :confused:

How many are left, joel? At some point what will happen to the unclaimed brush(es)?

Well - technically they bought a gift certificate, but in any case, we have no plans to do anything with the brushes thus far other than sit on them. If enough time goes by though - I dunno...

Everyone who ordered one has been pm'ed or emailed - so i'm not sure why some people aren't jumping on them, but what drives me wild is we'll get fellas who send us incredibly rude/aggressive and demanding emails and complaint posts here on the forum, when they never read the instructions, paid attention to the email, or actually placed the order for the brush. :eek:

We certainly learned our lesson...

...We certainly learned our lesson...

I hope this doesn't mean you're abandoning any idea for a 2009 LE brush... :scared:

Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work you guys have done with this, the BBE, and the general day-to-day running of the site.

Another quick question, any chance you'll take a standby list for any LE brushes/razors/etc. in the future for those of us on Active Duty who may not physically be able to pre-order/order when they're available?

cheers,

-- michael

Last edited:
I think (hope) he means that they learned that the gift certificate thing probably wasn't the best idea to distribute them... at least I hope that's what it means, and not that it means no more B&B Gear.

It'll come to a point when the next round of Gear will no even be hinted at until they're 100% done, shipped and waiting at Nick's house. Only then will they let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

I hope this doesn't mean you're abandoning any idea for a 2009 LE brush... :scared:

Seriously though, thanks for all the hard work you guys have done with this, the BBE, and the general day-to-day running of the site.

Another quick question, any chance you'll take a standby list for any LE brushes/razors/etc. in the future for those of us on Active Duty who may not physically be able to pre-order/order when they're available?

cheers,

-- michael

Still planned - and they'll keep coming, however we won't be shipping items outside of the US.... it's just way too big of a hassle, and this exercise proved it's beyond our capacity to offer the appropriate level of "service" for items shipped out of the US.

Lesson learned :smile:

Joel

I've had a wee bit of bother redeeming my gift cert, and I've drpooed you a PM.

Could you drop me a line when you get a chance.

Many thanks.

Paul

CONUS only for future B&B LE products, that is really sad; especially for those who don't have a trusting relative or friend in the US or live near the US border. Yes, there is faults and lessons learned from this; and that is from all who ran into trouble with the process, not just only by B&B. As with any project or new start up, unforeseen faults will always show up. I am certainly guilty of this, but I am also certainly not alone. In the near future, I do hope that there will be a better and simpler system or method discovered that will provide the capacity to sell these gems for Non-CONUS buyers. There has to be a better and easier solution, somewhere or somehow.

Also, Shame on all those who sent rude and angry PMs; that probably didn't help when I waited and tried to get my PM responce. Be deplomatic, it is much more effective and you will feel better about yourself. Don't be a bad apple of the bunch. I also know that some US buyers are not immune to this.

As much ease or trouble as it was, I still want to gracefully thank B&B for there trouble and producing such a fine gem.

I just redeemed my Gift Certificate yesterday and now my delivery process begins.

Thank you and Best regards

Last edited:
Well as an Australian who is using his 2008 LE and enjoying it immensely I would like to thank Joel and Nick for providing me with a high quality product that I would have no chance of getting otherwise. The process has been smooth and painless. A big thumbs up to both of you.

It is very disappointing to hear that future offers will be for CONUS only but I understand the reason for your decision. Sounds like you both copped a bit a grief from people who think you have a fully staffed international trade office or something.

If it is any comfort, every morning on the other side of the world a guy gets up and thinks of you both when he takes his LE brush in hand and gets ready to face the world!

Thank you both for a great effort.

Top Bottom