What's new

Irisch Moos Shaving Soap coming soon at retail

Dateline: January 21, 2009. Mr. Paul Kox, the proprietor of the Dutch Shaving Shop tells me that he anticipates receiving his first order of Irisch Moos Shaving Soap within about 3 or 4 weeks. He sent me this photo.

Last edited:
Hello to all bath javelin & Blade friends!
My name is Wiest of the company Jebe from Hamburg. I have at with Google look for this forum found with the link to our web page! Unfortunately, all possibilities cannot be covered with the payment module in our onlineshop. Order received of the shaving soap with us is supervised and sent with guarantee by me but these ready! We are glad also to be able to offer them tradition products German. I like to be at the members' of bath javelin & Blade disposal for questions. With best regards from Hamburg M.Wiest :thumbup1:

Welcome, Wiest!

It looks like your translator is having a few issues. Mein Deustch is nicht so gut, but I have a great friend who is a Native. I'll have him give you a call and order for me! :w00t:

Hello to all bath javelin & Blade friends!
My name is Wiest of the company Jebe from Hamburg. I have at with Google look for this forum found with the link to our web page! Unfortunately, all possibilities cannot be covered with the payment module in our onlineshop. Order received of the shaving soap with us is supervised and sent with guarantee by me but these ready! We are glad also to be able to offer them tradition products German. I like to be at the members' of bath javelin & Blade disposal for questions. With best regards from Hamburg M.Wiest :thumbup1:

Thank you for the update Wiest and welcome to b&b.

Hello to everyone b & b friends!
I hope according to numerous e-mail s and inquiries of b&b for it members my programme translates this text better.
I like to suit you at all inquiries over German articles aside! My e-mail address is wiest (at) jebe.de!
In addition, we try to improve the modalities of payment for customers from abroad. We only have as a precaution on Germany limited the payment possibilities due to numerous credit cards swindler in Europe with credit cards. But I will have a good look at Paypal and Saferpay again. Is Paypal of b&b interesting for the members at all? These have you find here and here looked for it for everyone to Tabac shaving soap! Inserting the links I have noticed, a false photo deposited which at the Shaving soap is! This is laid out newly too tomorrow! I hope this, however, has to be excused at one loses the summary over 60.000 articles sometimes!:wink:

Hello to everyone b & b friends!
I hope according to numerous e-mail s and inquiries of b&b for it members my programme translates this text better.
I like to suit you at all inquiries over German articles aside! My e-mail address is wiest (at) jebe.de!
In addition, we try to improve the modalities of payment for customers from abroad. We only have as a precaution on Germany limited the payment possibilities due to numerous credit cards swindler in Europe with credit cards. But I will have a good look at Paypal and Saferpay again. Is Paypal of b&b interesting for the members at all? These have you find here and here looked for it for everyone to Tabac shaving soap! Inserting the links I have noticed, a false photo deposited which at the Shaving soap is! This is laid out newly too tomorrow! I hope this, however, has to be excused at one loses the summary over 60.000 articles sometimes!:wink:

To answer your question Wiest, yes, many people here are familiar with paypal -- we use it frequently in our transactions here at B&B. Welcome!

You've bumped a pretty old thread here, Gary. There are, I believe a couple of other potential means of acquiring IM now, not that there's anything wrong with this one.

I don't know about the address posted above. Here's the one I've used for them:

http://www.winkelplein.nu/barbershopsuply/default.asp?sid=YK4VkNrVBjfydWhxwVwc0S07JpjQ6E

(this is the site in English).

The site mentions that you can pay with a credit card or PayPal, and no mention of not taking a US credit card.

Did I see it right - there are about two dozen Mama Bear's soaps for sale in the Shaving Soap section!? :scared: That is awesome!! Congrats to Mama Bear for her international sales...!

Top Bottom