What's new

Can we revisit this...

I'm know this has been discussed several times (at least), yet my search works did not yield a complete answer as there are some variables in my question. As others before me I have purchased a WCS blade sampler, the extended version; and a few extras. From previous responses to similar questions I may have pieced together a possible order for the 8 blades in the sampler pack:

Merkur Super Platinum
Derby Extra
DORCO Platinum)
Crystal
Gillette Platinum)
BIC Chrome Platinum
Personna Red Pack
Feather

Sound right?

But wait there's more...Where do these blades get worked into that sequence?

DORCO ST-301
Gillette 7 O'Clock (yellow pack)
Sharp (green pack)
Wilkinson Sword (UK)

TIA for your input.

I would try this order-

DORCO ST-301
DORCO Platinum)
Derby Extra
Crystal
Personna Red Pack
Sharp (green pack)
BIC Chrome Platinum
Gillette Platinum)
Wilkinson Sword (UK)
Gillette 7 O'Clock (yellow pack)
Feather

I would skip the Merkur Super Platinum based on the negative comments I have read about them.

People say to follow a certian order i know i tried but it didn't work thing to keep in mind give each blade about a week and don't let views on here sway your judement on what blade to use go with what feel right for you.

I can't commit on the order because I have my favorites and if I don't like um I hate um. I would suggest that you use the same razor over the next few months as you try the various blades. I would also suggest that you shave with a given brand at least 3 times in a row (3 blade changes in a row) and keep a record in a notebook of what YOU think the quality of the shave was.

Top Bottom