What's new

An Interesting Video

it is amazing what they can do with makeup and photoshop....

before...

full

after....

full

it's amazing !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mark the shoeshine boy said:
it is amazing what they can do with makeup and photoshop....

before...

full

after....

full

it's amazing !!!!

That before picture should not be shown around meal times!

The funny thing about beauty is that many allow others to tell them what beauty is. For example, I have always found Marilyn Monroe to be beautiful and a splendid example of womanhood- and yet, from what I can gather, she was reported to be between a size 12- size 14. Now today if someone were to tell most men that their date was a size 12 or 14 do you think they would go out with her sight unseen?

My preferences lean towards the 'thicker' female-ally mcbeal types make me feel as if i am going out with a guy with boobs(not gonna' happen).

To me beauty is as beauty does- outside beauty not matched by inside beauty means absolutely nothing.

Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing goes for us guys... I wish they'd show how all the muscle tone and definition are enhanced for the male catalog models.

C'mon ladies... shouldn't be enough to know how to give yourself an awesome shave? ;P

Not sure how I feel about it. Ultimately, they're exploiting and perpetuating feminine angst in order to sell soap, and lotion, and shampoo, and...

Oh well, I guess if this "real beauty" business ends with fashion models actually eating a meal now and then, I'm for it.

proxy.php

ada8356 said:
Famine stricken is NOT hot.
I agree. I've also never found a woman who was built like a 14 year old boy very attractive either. Women are supposed to have curves.

Randyag15 said:
HOT!!! She's an amazing soccer player too!!!

I don't care too much for soccer but I did watch Bend it like Beckman.

Those Coop girls scare me. They look like they could eat me whole and jum on their Harleys and not even blink an eye!

Lets see how many get the Beckman joke!

Gatorade said:
They look like they could eat me whole and jum on their Harleys and not even blink an eye!

Lets see how many get the Beckman joke!
You say that like it's a bad thing. :w00t:

proxy.php

BlackLabelBrewer said:
I guess... Thin girls need love too.:thumbup1:

I'd prefer a "Coop" girl any day, though.

proxy.php

Oh My God! It is Suzie Wire! Oh, I have to go find the videos.... I will be right back! Talk about a blast from my past!!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Top Bottom