What's new

Speick or Proraso?

I like them both, but it's apples and oranges. When I shave with Speick, I use the a/s and the cologne. Proraso doesn't have a cologne (nor do I think anyone would want one!!!)
FWIW, if my last shave wasn't really up to par and my skin is a bit irritated, shaving with Proraso always puts things right.
Speick gives a great shave, and leaves me smelling nice and continental in an understated sort of way. I feel very dressed up and dignified when I use Speick.

I like them both, but it's apples and oranges. When I shave with Speick, I use the a/s and the cologne. Proraso doesn't have a cologne (nor do I think anyone would want one!!!)
FWIW, if my last shave wasn't really up to par and my skin is a bit irritated, shaving with Proraso always puts things right.
Speick gives a great shave, and leaves me smelling nice and continental in an understated sort of way. I feel very dressed up and dignified when I use Speick.

+1 on the Speick love, but not a fan of Proraso's scent. Like you, I also love Speick for the fact that I can also use their cream in tandem with their aftershave and cologne... I even have their soap! A truly delightful smell that works well in cold or hot weather... one of my favorite lines regardless of price.

Check out beautyhabit.com for all of their Speick goodies. There is usually a coupon code available for them on retailmenot.com for free shipping or discounts.

Top Bottom