What's new

High Quality Belts?

I like Johnson & Murphy They make a belt to match every shoe they make. They have a great selection and they last forever.

For an upgrade from the junk, try Beltmasters.com.
They are not Alden belts, but better quaility.

If you want a good belt, try any of the major holster manufacturers and get a GUN belt designed for concealed carry. They are heavy leather, some with a layer of synthetic material to keep them from stretching. They are also designed to pass for ordinary belts, so they are not freakish in appearance. About the only odd thing about them is that the buckles are much better material than those used by garment makers.

They are pricey, but they LAST. You can probably pass it on to your teenager when you outgrow it. :biggrin:

If you want a good belt, try any of the major holster manufacturers and get a GUN belt designed for concealed carry. They are heavy leather, some with a layer of synthetic material to keep them from stretching. They are also designed to pass for ordinary belts, so they are not freakish in appearance. About the only odd thing about them is that the buckles are much better material than those used by garment makers.

They are pricey, but they LAST. You can probably pass it on to your teenager when you outgrow it. :biggrin:

Exactly

I've been very pleased with mine that came from here
http://www.thebeltman.net/

I really need a nice new belt to go with my Allen Edmunds. I like the concept of using a dressy belt that's actually built to hold up firearms, but I like to see things in person before I buy them. Is there anywhere in Houston I could find some Bianchi or Galco belts?

However, the Allen Edmund belts look really nice as well.

Top Bottom