What's new

Diamond Lapping film

I want to buy some film to hone my straight, but PSL wants $20 to ship it to Canada by fedex... too much.

Anybody got anyu they are willign to sell??

PM if possible

Oh man.. my fault. You want Diamond film. Disregard my last post.

PSI will ship internationally. I don't know if that's whom you meant by PSL.

Last edited:
i can buy or give to you my address you will buy and ship to me .after that i will send it to you.let me know how you like to do.if you want i can buy but i need to know what exactly you want?let me know

I haven't called to confirm, but their site now only allows ordering of 5 sheet packs of each at $41.50.

That's actually good to hear. For a while, it appeared as though they were charging $41.50 per sheet. Maybe 5 of us should do a group buy or something.

I will buy all the sheets and ship to you guys if you wish. That would mean 4 other guys would go for it.

Thanks,
Richard

Ok! here is the order sheet. I also put in the 0.3 Chromium oxide order. If you want to leave it out then we can, but right now it stands at

Sorry cart did not work out here is the product page. http://www.thorlabs.com/NewGroupPage9.cfm?ObjectGroup_ID=1350

137.60+ 8.82 shipping = 146.42

142.42/5 of us = 29.28 each.

If you guy would pay the PayPal fees ?($3) and lets say $2.00 in shipping that would be about $34.25

When I placed my order in last week, and they canceled it to change the amount, I was in for $35.00 and no Chromium sheets

• Sause is in.
  • PaulX68 is in.
  • Neckshaver is in

What do you guys think?

Richard

Last edited:
So far only the guys on the list have asked for the film. Not here to pressure anyone.

Take Care,
Richard

Got my glass slab yesterday. Gonna use it for a base for the films. Do we still need a couple more people to get in on this?

Top Bottom