What's new

Watches

DS, nice knife!
Daily wear is usually a Tag Professional that I bought over ten years ago. Or I go with a Bulova Accutron purchased when I was a kid in the early 70's and also a Citizen diver purchased a few years after I got the Bulova.
Also in the rotation, Breitling or Seamaster.

The watch I wear the most is a Fossil Speedway. My wife gave it to me for the first Christmas we spent together as husband and wife.

Sometimes I'll wear my grandfather's Hamilton, but I'm not a huge fan of yellow gold.

I've got my eye on a couple of vintage Gruen and Boluva watches. Saving my pennies to get one for me and my wife.

Last edited:
Just got this back.

I picked up this Sinn 203 in Vienna about eight years ago. It was soon after the euro was implemented and I paid for it in dollars so I worked a double good deal at the time.
About a year and a half I busted the stem trying to reset a loose crown (don't ask).
Sinn doesn't have any official US service anymore and the only distributor is watchbuys' online site, so getting parts has been a problem. A pal of mine was stationed in Germany last year, so I sent it to him and had him bring it directly to Sinn in Frankfurt this summer.
I thought I was going to sell it when I got it back; with the reversal in exchange in the euro the past 8 years plus them not really available domestically plus Bell & Ross no longer selling their rebranded Sinns I'd make a tidy profit as their retail/import price has gone up more than a bit along with their exclusivity, but now I want to keep it for now.

They really polished the snot out of it.

Top Bottom