What's new

Edwin Jagger,Great Service.

Just thought i,d post this after receiving excellent service from The English Shaving company / Edwin Jagger.
I noticed a slight dis-colouration on the head of my favourite razor, the Chatsworth lined DE, maybe it was me being too fussy! but i did,nt want anything to happen to the plating in the future.
So a quick e-mail was sent to Suzanne Kilcommons at Edwin Jagger explaining my concern and offered to pay for the part.
But to my surprise a brand new head assembly was sent to me with their compliments!
If only other companies you have to deal with had the same levels of service.
Has anyone else experianced similar levels of service from a shaving company?

I bought a BBB from them which shed alot of bristles. I sent it back and in under a week I had a new brush and a free tube of shaving cream. I would do business with them again. Shaving essentials is also another class act.

This isn't quite the same, as I haven't had to return anything, but I have been blown away by the service I received from Geo. F Trumper. I contacted them asking about samples, and a very helpful woman helped me place the order the same day. It arrived via Air Mail from England within 4 business days. In addition, the selection is pretty neat, and the packaging was very well done.

I have owned a Merkur Progress for many, many years. Sometime last year I started noticing the top cap plating starting to come apart. That led me to B&B looking around for how to find replacement parts, since I couldn't remember where I bought it from (I think is was AoS).

Anyways, earlier this month I finally sent an email Dovo's way asking for how to replace the part, I received the new top plate free of charge in less than a week.

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to e-mail Gillette (circa 1950) and order new silo doors, handles etc for our fatboys, slims and aristocrats!

Does anyone have experience with shipping times from the english shaving co (EJ store) to the US? I ordered a week ago and absolutely cannot wait for my shave gear to arrive. I'm trying to be patient as it crosses the pond!

I ordered on Dec. 22 and received my razor on Jan. 6 in Oregon. I don't know if the holidays slowed my shipment up more than usual. Obviously it must have added at least 2 days. ;-)

eric

I ordered on Dec. 22 and received my razor on Jan. 6 in Oregon. I don't know if the holidays slowed my shipment up more than usual. Obviously it must have added at least 2 days. ;-)

eric

+1 I had placed an order on the 28th of December and it didn't arrive until the 10th of January. They had sent me an e-mail notifying me that their factory had been closed since Christmas and would re-open the 5th of Jan. Nice break:biggrin:. Regardless, their service was top-notch.

Top Bottom