What's new

Merkur HD and Slant $27.50 Includes Shipping

Merkur HD or Slant in Chrome $27.50 includes shipping in the continental USA
You must do the following to get this price:
1) Email the following to [email protected]:
name, address, phone, cc#, exp date, sec code.
2) Call 800.503-5001 with the info in #1 ready.
3) PayPal to [email protected] $27.50 per razor.

This special is good until 10/31/06. If it is sucessful, I will extend the date even longer till Christmas! These make GREAT Christmas presents!

Merkur Blades will be 5 packs for $25 includes shipping! You can order the blades without the razors and visa versa!

I wish to thank all you guys for your past business and your patience with the Simpsons issues.
Call me anytime, anywhere with questions or just to chat about shaving.

Stay Well,
Lee

Do I get a four dollar refund on the one i just ordered ;) Just kidding Lee. I'll just have to push for a discount on the future that I'm going to order next MUAHHAHAH.

Definitely a good deal on the HD and the slant...I might have to order some as gifts for friends.

John

S

Sam

Lee: This reads as though the HD AND a slant bar together sell for $27.50 rather than one or the other for that price.

Sam

Sam said:
Lee: This reads as though the HD AND a slant bar together sell for $27.50 rather than one or the other for that price.

Sam

Leave it to the lawyer to catch that!

S

Sam

Yeah, Joel, I used to be a normal person, until about two years out of law school. I do notice things like that. It is now so ingrained in me that when I review contracts, Ill pipe up with a comment on something the client did not even consider bringing up, and they later will thank me. Your view of things is skewed as I deal with people when things go bad: divorce, arrest, lawsuits, you name it. Now go hug your girlfriend and know that Sam has your back

Sam

leesrazors said:
Merkur HD or Slant in Chrome $27.50 includes shipping in the continental USA
You must do the following to get this price:
1) Email the following to [email protected]:
name, address, phone, cc#, exp date, sec code.
2) Call 800.503-5001 with the info in #1 ready.
3) PayPal to [email protected] $27.50 per razor.

This special is good until 10/31/06. If it is sucessful, I will extend the date even longer till Christmas! These make GREAT Christmas presents!

Stay Well,
Lee

Lee, sorry for me being a moron, but please clairfy:

In order to take advantage of this offer, we must do steps 1 through 3 each? Or is doing number 1 OR 2 OR 3 sufficient?

Thanks in advance.

Baloosh said:
Lee, sorry for me being a moron, but please clairfy:

In order to take advantage of this offer, we must do steps 1 through 3 each? Or is doing number 1 OR 2 OR 3 sufficient?

Thanks in advance.

He needs your payment info and where to send the razor, so either 1, 2 or 3 would do the trick. I just got my Slant on Saturday - speedy shipping. Thanks Lee!

Dennis

Has anyone experienced any problems with an email order?

I emailed an order on 10/11 and have not recieved a reply, and my credit card does not appear to be charged. I sent an email this morning to confirm the order and have not heard back yet.

So, I'm having a really freaky day because I ordered my Slant from Lee on Saturday and there was a box waiting for me when I got home from work today.

Because the postal service simply isn't that fast, the only conclusion I can come to is that Lee has superpowers and was able to read my mind from 3 states away. After predicting my intentions to order the slant last Thursday, he shipped my order down here 2 days before I realized myself that I was going to order it.

All I can say is that if I could predict things, I would probably spend more time betting on football and playing the lottery.

Well done Lee.

BlackLabelBrewer said:
Has anyone experienced any problems with an email order?

I emailed an order on 10/11 and have not recieved a reply, and my credit card does not appear to be charged. I sent an email this morning to confirm the order and have not heard back yet.

Call Lee to confirm your order.

dgauvreau said:
So, I'm having a really freaky day because I ordered my Slant from Lee on Saturday and there was a box waiting for me when I got home from work today.

Because the postal service simply isn't that fast, the only conclusion I can come to is that Lee has superpowers and was able to read my mind from 3 states away. After predicting my intentions to order the slant last Thursday, he shipped my order down here 2 days before I realized myself that I was going to order it.

All I can say is that if I could predict things, I would probably spend more time betting on football and playing the lottery.

Well done Lee.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: LMAO

Top Bottom