What's new

Nancy Boy

Anyone heard of them or used their stuff?

www.nancyboy.com

From their website:

Our shaving line has quickly gained a reputation for being better (more effective and enjoyable to use) than even old-school English luxury brands like Trumper's & Taylor's. [...]

I don't know about anyone else but I certainly find that claim rather astonishing.

Search this site, including product reviews. Nancy Boy is widely (though not universally) admired. Good stuff - and the folks are pretty amusing too.

It's very good stuff. I use NB's signature shave cream nearly every day and I like it so much that I've never found it necessary to try Trumper's or Taylor's. It's head and shoulders above AOS.

The signature shave cream has become one of my three go-to's right now. The other two are Castle Forbes Lime and Acqua Di Palma Collezione Barbiere. So I think it is fair to say it holds it's own with the big boys. I find it easily superior to the "Big Three" creams.
Note, please, that it is meant to be a brushless cream, so it does not give quite the same type of lather. It is still a wonderful, luxurious lather, and kept warm, it is supple and provides fantastic cushion. Treat yourself to some. For the price, I sincerely doubt there is a better buy in the world of shaving.

Our shaving line has quickly gained a reputation for being better (more effective and enjoyable to use) than even old-school English luxury brands like Trumper's & Taylor's. [...]

I don't know about anyone else but I certainly find that claim rather astonishing.

They can most certainly back that claim. All one has to do is just read the rave reviews and positive comments. Definately one can get a feel for the general consensus around here. If you ever get a chance to locate some on the B/S/T forum jump on it . I dont think you will be disappointed.

Nancy Boy Signature shave cream is awesome. :w00t:
In my top ten list coming in at number 1 .
Its scent is Rosemary - Lavender - Peppermint.
Very Refreshing and clean.
Performance is outstanding

Last edited:
I noticed your from Netherlands and Nancy Boy no longer ships internationally.

This is why I had to make a special trip to San Francisco just to get some. I had to tell my girlfriend I was taking her on a romantic vacation, but it was mostly for Nancy Boy. :001_rolle

Now I understand what all the rage is about. The girl at the store said they get Canadians in there all the time with shopping lists from their friends because they no longer ship to Canada. Now I just have to hope one of my friends takes a trip there at just about the time I run out. :biggrin:

Just bought a boat load based on reviews here. Great shaving cream, soap, Scent on the hand lotion is pretty strong, but it works great. Very impressed so far. Pull up the reviews.

The Body bars are great too. The "SPA" scent is top notch. Get the 3 -pack. Great value. My whole bathroom fills with this awesome scent. Smells like clean fresh cotton with a subtle lemony scent (lemony is that a word? :confused1) . Very refreshing.

Love Nancy Boy shaving cream and as gel. I have the replenishing scent and it smells a lot like Tzatziki sauce.

It's just excellent. One of the very few American-made shaving creams, and it's world-class. Less than twenty bucks, and if you register for their newsletter, you get a discount. If you have a question or comment, one of the proprietors will see that you receive a personal response. Get some.

Yes, it is definitely excellent. This thread reminded me that I hadn't used it in a while as I've been trying out soaps. What a great shave this morning!

Top Bottom