What's new

2 new handmade badger brushes

Hello just thought I would post some pictures of my 2 new handmade brushes. Ordered nots from golden nib. They turned out better than I thought they would, and they feel great. Also they are lather making machine. P.S. Before everybody asks the hand guns are a keltec P3at and a keltec P9 my secondary and third choice to my primary carry gun. Just through them in to make the picture more interesting.

Hello just thought I would post some pictures of my 2 new handmade brushes. Ordered nots from golden nib. They turned out better than I thought they would, and they feel great. Also they are lather making machine. P.S. Before everybody asks the hand guns are a keltec P3at and a keltec P9 my secondary and third choice to my primary carry gun. Just through them in to make the picture more interesting.

Just be sure you grab the right one for shaving. :biggrin:

I think you'll find it's Friday night and more than one of us is a little tipsy.

Back to the topic at hand, very nice brushes, nice guns and I can live with the countertop too but that wall colour! :wink:

I think you'll find it's Friday night and more than one of us is a little tipsy.

Back to the topic at hand, very nice brushes, nice guns and I can live with the countertop too but that wall colour! :wink:

Don't be too critical of him or he'll brush you up. :lol:

The brushes look nice. And as a gunsmith/law enforcement professional normally I'd be in for a little gun pron, but it just seems like a strange mix for these pics. Don't get me wrong Kel-tecs are decent but I'd be more interested in the brushes (at least when on this site).

I am not sure what kind of wood it actualy is. I just grabed 2 small blocks of wood out of a bin and ended up with this. I stained them let them dry tacky then rubbed them with a soft cloth. around 4 coats. then coated them in poly around 5 coats between light sandings. then filled the void between the not and handle with plumbers putty to add weight. then set the not with gorilla glue. thanks

Reminds me of that scene in "High Plains Drifter" where Clint Eastwood goes in for a shave, and blows away some bad guys. They would match well with some cowboy guns and a Bowie knife. What are the dimensions on the brush?

they are a 22m and a 24m not size. I like the 22m better. Just seems to be the perfect size. And the handles are small and fit in my hand great. I do not really care for a long handled brush. As a plus I only have around 27 dollars in each brush mabe even a little less.

Very nice. I just stole a copy of your picture to send to my brother-in-law who's handy w/ wood. That will have to do because your brushes appear to be well protected. :001_smile

Top Bottom