What's new

Musgo Soap Bars

I was just wondering if the fans of Musgo have tried the soap bars and how do you find them? Are they yet another outstanding product from the producers of an out of this world shave cream ? And Where can these bars be found? They seem rare.

I cant get enough of the scent when it comes to Musgo :yesnod:

I was just wondering if the fans of Musgo have tried the soap bars and how do you find them? Are they yet another outstanding product from the producers of an out of this world shave cream ? And Where can these bars be found? They seem rare.

I cant get enough of the scent when it comes to Musgo :yesnod:

I went through a similar quest in my search for TABAC Luxury Soap ... when I finally found the stuff, I had to order it from Singapore and paid $16.99 (including $6 shipping) and waited 13 days for it to arrive from around the world. It was worth it.

As for Musgo Real ... I just recently tried it for the first time. I purchased a trio of MR cream, ASL, and shampoo/body wash from the BST forum. I only shaved with it one time last night. Great stuff. I really like the way my skin looked and felt today. Alas, I'm putting the MR in the drawer for a few months, because it is definitely a warm weather scent.

I'll stick with TABAC at least through the end of winter ... Musgo Real will come out to play roughly the same time I turn on the air-conditioning.

I still need to figure out what to do for those springtime and autumn scents.

I. Alas, I'm putting the MR in the drawer for a few months, because it is definitely a warm weather scent.

I'll stick with TABAC at least through the end of winter ... Musgo Real will come out to play roughly the same time I turn on the air-conditioning.

I still need to figure out what to do for those springtime and autumn scents.

Thanks guys!!

I dont know if I could wait till summer to live without the Musgo but I tried Tabac recently, and the scent of it grows on me everytime I use it so I might just end up doing that too.

Quality is good in that the soap lasts quite a while, but I grew tired of the patchouli / vetiver scent; it's quite a powerful one with the soap. Yes, it defines Musgo, but I prefer the grassy fragrance of the shaving cream. (On a side note, I recently decided I shan't be replacing my bottle of MR aftershave---the scent is gone in two, two and a half hours, and while it is one of the best splash skin caretakers I know, I find it is simpler to use a proper cream instead.)

I have been using the Musgo Real bath soap for several months now and I find it to be excellent and I am a convert for life. First it creates an excellent lather lasts a long time and of course the aroma. That wonderful Musgo scent. I just can't get enough of it.

V

VR6ofpain

I'd love to use such nice soaps, but at $6 a bar...this is expensive. Unlike shave soap pucks, I can go through a bath soap puck in a few weeks.

I'd love to use such nice soaps, but at $6 a bar...this is expensive. Unlike shave soap pucks, I can go through a bath soap puck in a few weeks.
That's precisely why I treat them as a luxury item available only for a few weeks a year. Perhaps with a 7+-figure salary that I might reconsider.

I haven't tried Musgo Real soap personally but I bought my stepdad a bar of the soap on a rope and he's now fanatic about it.

At almost $6 + S&H, I'm also expecting great things from the Musgo Real body bar. But curiosity got the better of me. :smile: I was able to source mine via WCS, if you are still looking for it - they did just get them back in stock.

Top Bottom