What's new

Updated Collection Pics (lots of pics - Not modem friendly)

Wow. Thanks for posting this! What a beautiful collection!

Two questions:

Which one is your favourite? And: why don't I see a Gillette Tan Tip in this collection? :wink:

you could shave with a different razor every day of your life!!!! talk about thinning down the herd, for you it would be thinning down your country's population......

Which one is your favourite? And: why don't I see a Gillette Tan Tip in this collection? :wink:

My favorites are the #66 and The early 50's Executive, De Luxe Big Boy, and the Silver Bulldog Set.

Oh, I forgot to post the Tan tip. Dang. I left it out in the stable after I got done shaving my unicorn w/ it.:lol:

WOW! :eek::eek::eek:

Out of curiosity, which one shaves the best? :biggrin:

To be honest, I use my barber pole slant 90% of the time. If I'm not using that I am using a slim adj., some type of New Improved, or an Injector. I probably haven't shaved w/ more than 15 of the Gillettes.

Yep, your photo skills are really lacking...you should send them to me so I can take pictures for you. I *promise* to send them back...well most of them anyway.

Now that's one impressive display! You should give this as a Wiki Thread. Seriously, if someone had a razor they could not identify this could really be helpful. Thanks for showing us your hard work!

Those are some gorgeous razors and sets you have there!
I may have missed this from a previous post but, how do you display this collection?

thanks for putting these out there - I really really envy you the Big Fellows and Big Boy... and Tuckaway... very very nice!

Thanks for taking the photos and organizing and posting them here.:thumbup: I don't have the time to volunteer right now, but it would be nice addition if someone took many of these photos and fleshed out missing entrees in the razor wiki.

Wow, that is a nice lil' collection. You get a Chuck Norris seal of approval :kyle1:

It does work as a nice reference post (in progress I bet) for those looking to identify razors.

You heard it here folks, Scottydoint prefers the Merkur slant :2guns:

Top Bottom