What's new

My New Razor Rack

Do you think this will be sufficient for storing the razors in my rotation? It is an old pipe rack that I picked up on Ebay for less than $12 shipped. I figure the area where the humidor went will be perfect for a tub of cream/soap or a lathering bowl.

Pipe racks work great for holding razors. I picked up one off ebay that holds three on each side of a humidor that holds all my small stuff andboar brush.

I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.

Its too late to run. I began wet shaving with DE's like I did in high school and now I have RAD. I even have different razors for different ocassions like touching up before going out with a gentle Gillette Blue Tip. Help me! I'm crazy, but I do have a really smooth face!

I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.

Even your 2 year old knows that Proraso rocks! :punk: Give him about 12 more years though.

Those racks look really nice. I wish I had enough stuff to need a rack!

Top Bottom