Thread: My New Razor Rack

Default My New Razor Rack

Do you think this will be sufficient for storing the razors in my rotation? It is an old pipe rack that I picked up on Ebay for less than $12 shipped. I figure the area where the humidor went will be perfect for a tub of cream/soap or a lathering bowl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails razor stand.JPG  
    Bullgoose Shaving: Czech & Speake, D.R. Harris, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Simpson, Edwin Jagger, Vie-Long & More

Pipe racks work great for holding razors. I picked up one off ebay that holds three on each side of a humidor that holds all my small stuff andboar brush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo0042.jpg  
    Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s**t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    Farva: You mean [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57075"]Shenanigan's[/URL]?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best the'll feel all day." -Frank Sinatra

I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.

East of the Pecos, West of the Mississippi

Wow! Where'd ya get that brush holder in the back there?

5. Default

Those pipe holders look to be the "bees knees"....

I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Thats funny right there! lol
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Robxcarlson View Post
    I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Can you post her tasting notes? Was she put off by the intense cooling effect?
    [COLOR="Gray"][B]"Before Badger & Blade, I was just scraping by."[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Orange"]38C/Feather Portable/'40s SS/Krona - Stainless/VDH Brush/Cremo/Palmolive Sensitive/C.O. Bigelow-Proraso/Nivea-Florena/Omega/Williams[/COLOR]

Its too late to run. I began wet shaving with DE's like I did in high school and now I have RAD. I even have different razors for different ocassions like touching up before going out with a gentle Gillette Blue Tip. Help me! I'm crazy, but I do have a really smooth face!

Quote Originally Posted by Robxcarlson View Post
    I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Even your 2 year old knows that Proraso rocks! Give him about 12 more years though.

Those racks look really nice. I wish I had enough stuff to need a rack!
    Anyone can be heroic from time to time, but a gentleman is something you have to be all the time. [I]-Luigi Pirandello[/I]

my pipe holders work VERY nice to hold my razors. I moded mine to hold my BBE.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Paulsen View Post
    Wow! Where'd ya get that brush holder in the back there?

That's my ghetto razor/brush stand that I made. The instructions I used can be found here. It was otiginally posted in the diy shave gear thread.
    Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s**t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    Farva: You mean [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57075"]Shenanigan's[/URL]?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best the'll feel all day." -Frank Sinatra