Thread: My New Razor Rack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default My New Razor Rack

Do you think this will be sufficient for storing the razors in my rotation? It is an old pipe rack that I picked up on Ebay for less than $12 shipped. I figure the area where the humidor went will be perfect for a tub of cream/soap or a lathering bowl.
    Bullgoose Shaving: Pitralon Aftershaves, XPEC, ABC, D.R. Harris, Le Pere Lucien, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Vie-Long & More

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pipe racks work great for holding razors. I picked up one off ebay that holds three on each side of a humidor that holds all my small stuff andboar brush.
    Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s**t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    Farva: You mean [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57075"]Shenanigan's[/URL]?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best the'll feel all day." -Frank Sinatra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.

East of the Pecos, West of the Mississippi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Where'd ya get that brush holder in the back there?

Those pipe holders look to be the "bees knees"....

I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Thats funny right there! lol
    <><

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robxcarlson View Post
    I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Can you post her tasting notes? Was she put off by the intense cooling effect?
    [COLOR="Gray"][B]"Before Badger & Blade, I was just scraping by."[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Orange"]38C/Feather Portable/'40s SS/Krona - Stainless/VDH Brush/Cremo/Palmolive Sensitive/C.O. Bigelow-Proraso/Nivea-Florena/Omega/Williams[/COLOR]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its too late to run. I began wet shaving with DE's like I did in high school and now I have RAD. I even have different razors for different ocassions like touching up before going out with a gentle Gillette Blue Tip. Help me! I'm crazy, but I do have a really smooth face!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robxcarlson View Post
    I get real jealous of you guys that just have stuff sitting on the bathroom counter... I have a two year old and I can't leave anything out. I have a tube of Proraso with a bite mark.
    Even your 2 year old knows that Proraso rocks! Give him about 12 more years though.

Those racks look really nice. I wish I had enough stuff to need a rack!
    Anyone can be heroic from time to time, but a gentleman is something you have to be all the time. [I]-Luigi Pirandello[/I]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my pipe holders work VERY nice to hold my razors. I moded mine to hold my BBE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Paulsen View Post
    Wow! Where'd ya get that brush holder in the back there?

That's my ghetto razor/brush stand that I made. The instructions I used can be found here. It was otiginally posted in the diy shave gear thread.
    Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s**t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
    Farva: You mean [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57075"]Shenanigan's[/URL]?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best the'll feel all day." -Frank Sinatra