What's new

Latte mug at Target

Hello all newbie here with a first post...

Target has a porcelin latte mug - nice size and heft - on sale for $1.50. It has worked well and looks nice on the counter.

Clean shaves to all.

Nice find. I'm personally a fan of a mug I found at a thrift store (59 cents! Oh yeah). I hope you picked up some anchor hocking while you were there, great bowls.

Funny this popped up - I just dropped my lathering bowl (also from Target) today in the sink and it broke into 3 big pieces.
Seems like I do this about once a year....

Is this an all white mug? Can anybody post a picture? Seems to me the shorter bigger round bowl type things would be better.

Is this an all white mug? Can anybody post a picture? Seems to me the shorter bigger round bowl type things would be better.
If anyone wants to send me a camera I'm all over this like a fat guy on a velour jogging suit.

In all seriousness, the latte mug is pretty short and big. It looks something like this only shallower and white with no imprint. Sorry, that's the best I've found.

proxy.php

I was curious because I went in Target earlier and saw they had a bunch of stuff on clearance and I found what I think he is talking about. Under the clearance sticker on the shelf it said latte mug, but the mug was only a little bigger round and flared out at the top sort of compared to a regular coffee mug. These were all white too. I'm using a piece of fiestaware from the kitchen cabinet right now. Not sure what it's called but it looks like a mug, only a lot bigger, almost like a cereal bowl. I just wish it was a little shorter. It may be perfect once I get a decent badger brush and toss out the $5 walmart boar special.

Yeah, the bowl I broke was a rice bowl.
I really liked that one - deep but not too deep, not small but not too wide, and the finish had a "satin or brushed" feel to it so there was some friction there to help with the lathering as opposed to a totally smooth clear coat.
Of course, I couldn't find anything like that when I went back this past weekend....

Yeah, the bowl I broke was a rice bowl.
I really liked that one - deep but not too deep, not small but not too wide, and the finish had a "satin or brushed" feel to it so there was some friction there to help with the lathering as opposed to a totally smooth clear coat.
Of course, I couldn't find anything like that when I went back this past weekend....

That's what I have, mine got a matte black finish.
I think I paid $3.99 for it.

Top Bottom