What's new

Acquisitions Monday October 9nd - Sunday October 15th

2 10-packs Euro Gillette
1 tube of Lavera shaving cream (all natural German cream, smells like eau sauvage light -will report).

I scored a tub of C&E sweet almond for 7.99 at TJ Max.There were 2 so I only took one. I bought it at the Tj Max in Frisco beside Target so if anyone wants to buy in the area it is there also they had a sweet almond shave soap refill for like 3.99. I know a coulple of guys live in this area so get over there and buy it. This stuff shaves great.:thumbup:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Scotto said:
I got a headache. Does that count? :confused:

You've been getting a lot of those lately. You need to get away with the wife and kids for a while.

Wait. That's how I got my last headache.

I do have another straight on the way. That's it! go buy something- you'll feel much better.

- 70 Feather Hi-stainless DE in a trade with member from B&B

He saved the day for the asian sample orders good job it arrived super fast.

I picked-up a new rice bowl cum shaving mug at Target this weekend. I have posted a few photos of it here. It's is a winner for BIG brushes.

Cheers,

The Trafalgar Cream and Cologne package I ordered from Ashford.com arrived today. Funny thing is the the package was sitting on my door step and the "STOP, If this seal or package is damaged check contents before signing" seal was broken when I got home from work. Who was gonna sign it if they were just leaving it at the door??:confused1

Seems like a poor system if the drivers don't follow it. The contents were in good shape when I opened the package, but the T&H box that they came in was a little damaged unfortunately. Can't wait to use the cream though!

I got a bottle of Woods of Windsor "cool" Aftershave Baum for $12(cdn) at Home Sense. I also earlier bought a Gold Dachs Badger hair Brush at the same location for $15. So if you pass Home Sense or Winners go in you might luck out. Unfortunately I bought something called Pecksniffs "Spicy Oriental" Shave gel. This was re-branded body wash, a must avoid:thumbdown

_ Shipment from India arrived just in 4 days ! ***********

27 Razors. 24 for sale /testing purposes .

The box arrived in pure 100% cotton fabric there was no way anyone could take out a razor if they wanted without cutting the cotton. typical India they love cotton clothes !

What you see on the picture is the 3 piece version.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
SSLStudio said:
_ Shipment from India arrived just in 4 days ! ***********

27 Razors. 24 for sale /testing purposes .

The box arrived in pure 100% cotton fabric there was no way anyone could take out a razor if they wanted without cutting the cotton. typical India they love cotton clothes !

What you see on the picture is the 3 piece version.

Oh wow. What a cool looking razor. And I love my basic Parker. When will you be selling these? Any idea how much?

AOS Lavender shaving cream (smells heavenly)
Taylors Avocado
Taylors Rose
DR Harris Almond
Trumpers Coconut Oil

Top Bottom