What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/9 - 10/15

Share you great smokes, drinks, meals, etc. here. Make me feel real bad while I am eating hotel food at a conference.... :mad:

OKOKOKOKOK !!

Heres my "indulgence" of last night...

"Sustain" dietary supplement from Melalueca.

Im sofaking FAT.
Im ona liquid diet this week !!

Ill let you know how it went in the IOTN next week !!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Perhaps you should join the bicycle thread.:001_tongu

Overeating and weight gain can be both a viscious cycle and a self fulfilling prophecy- very easy to go off the deep end. Likewise, a healthy diet and exercise regimen, although brutal at first, builds up momentum and can be quite addicting itself.

Whatever you're doing to help- stick with it!

Spent some time in the garden yesterday-

full

I thought I posted this last night?

Last edited by a moderator:
After braving the usual run of late planes and airport hassles in our wonderful airline system here, I headed outside for this:
IMG_2776_1_1.JPG

A perfect autumn evening to be outside.

Not shown: 4 fingers of Knob Creek bourbon, neat

Carry out BW3's, Blazin' Wings and Potato wedges at home with a Negra Modelo and a short pour of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. A wonderful meal!

TimmyBoston said:
4 Fingers, that's a nice pour!

Indeed. Although I had a housemate in law school who considered that a light poor. I quit buying Scotch for a year, because we all shared the bar, but my Scotch would dissappear in two weeks or less every time. It was a little distressing to see my Laphroig poured into a water glass full to the brim.... Fortunately, he bought plenty of pretty good single malt, which I dipped into every now in then in repayment for the bottles I had seen dissappear early...

-Mo

Bottle of appellation controlée cahors 2004. Nice little wine. had some baguette and Isigny-sur-mer camembert and taleggio with it.

Homemade New England clam chowder (wife's specialty...draws rave reviews at the church suppers), Warsteiner beer and some great ultra-sharp cheddar and crackers. After that I'm headed outside for a bowlful of "Boswell's Best" tobacco.:smile:

ouch

Stauff said:
Bottle of appellation controlée cahors 2004. Nice little wine. had some baguette and Isigny-sur-mer camembert and taleggio with it.
What a coincidence. I had a Domaine de l'Antenet Cahors tonight, followed by a Ch. Montus Madiran. Most wine merchants just respond with a blank stare if you ask for one.

ouch

I seem to be losing my taste for bourbon. The only time I seem to use any is when I make barbecue sauce.:confused:

New computer. Antec Black Piano Case, 3GHz Intel CPU, and so on. I don't really care what's in it at this point as long as it keeps running, and running and running.

BTW I've eaten about a pound of pistachios and had three Bass Ales just to take the edge off of an insane week. Plus I have some sweet potatoes cooking. Hey, you've got your indulgences, I got mine brothah! :wink:

Last night: Trey Anastasio at the Charlottesville Pavillion. My 10th time seeing Trey solo, and probably the best. Simply amazing.

I was only able to eat a couple of bites of this, but it will be there when I want it and can eat it.. Made me feel better just to make it. Italian Herb Bread in the bread machine and homemade chicken noodle soup. :smile:

Mama Bear, who is going back to bed now.....

Top Bottom