What's new

Battlestar Galactica

Anyone else juiced about the new episodes starting Jan. 16? (Adm. Adama shaves with a brush and DE, you know.)

I've been reading the "you will know the truth" thread on the scifi.com forum I've been jonesing so bad. It's growing as fast as I can read it. When I started last week it was 190 pages and now that I'm up to page 50 it's up to page 254.

That's a lot of geeky conspiracy theory about a Last Supper knockoff. I'm all Sixes and Sevens and Nines when what I need is Threes and Sixes and Eights.

Roger

I am excited to see the new episodes. However, I don't know how I will feel when the last episode airs... As such, I am kind of sad as well.

But then again... I am a browncoat that is still miffed about Firefly!

I am excited to see the new episodes. However, I don't know how I will feel when the last episode airs... As such, I am kind of sad as well.

I'm sure such a successful Sci-Fi channel show will be turned into a movie franchise. Then you'll get two-plus hour long movies. :smile: But you'll have to wait several years in between.:frown:

YES!! Bought 4.0 DVD set yesterday and trying to get caught up before the new shows start..

I've only recently become a fan of the show (don't watch much TV) and have since last October gotten all the episodes (1, 2.0, 2.5, 3, Razor & now 4.0)..

Firefly fan as well..

I'm sure such a successful Sci-Fi channel show will be turned into a movie franchise. Then you'll get two-plus hour long movies. :smile: But you'll have to wait several years in between.:frown:

That would be cool, although I thought the "Razor" TV movie was the only weak (and glaringly so, frankly) link in an otherwise outstanding series.

Love the show. I started in with it from the beginning. I never thought it would hold up to the 70's version but it is so far beyond it in quality and character development it isn't even close. They are two different animals I like both but have to give the edge to the modern version.

As for numbers running through my head. Sixes and Eights! Sixes and Eights! Sixes and Eights!

Regards, Todd

Luckily you have another browncoat with you.

so are these now. yay.
proxy.php

Justin, have you caught the Firefly hat-tips during the series? There's the shot at the beginning of the pilot / mini-series where the Firefly ship is coming in for a landing in Caprica..

Also you had Mark Sheppard ('Badger' in the Firefly series) appear as Baltar's attorney; Romo Lampkin in season 3..

I keep expecting to see Nathan Fillion pop up somewhere..

Top Bottom