What's new

"Picture Tag" thread on thin ice ...

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Some chaps have been pushing the envelope far too far in the "Picture Tag" thread of late, and the thread may not be long for this world if proper decorum cannot return.

I hate to say it ... but it's a cool thread and it'd be a real shame if a few "oh .... I coulda had a V8!" moments of ill judgment were to ruin it for all.

Come on guys ... be witty, not lewd! Pithy, not gross! You know how! :biggrin:

Some chaps have been pushing the envelope far too far in the "Picture Tag" thread of late, and the thread may not be long for this world if proper decorum cannot return.

I hate to say it ... but it's a cool thread and it'd be a real shame if a few "oh .... I coulda had a V8!" moments of ill judgment were to ruin it for all.

Come on guys ... be witty, not lewd! Pithy, not gross! You know how! :biggrin:

Big +1 here -- I enjoy this thread and don't want to make a mistake of viewing it at lunchtime or on break and find that it's NSFW. Thanks to all for some restraint.

I view that thread a lot and do not participate much, and I do not want to see it disappear. Cool off a bit chaps

Yeah, my pic was removed but I put it there because I did not like the pic of the kid smoking so I wanted to show the dangers of smoking.

Light and funny is the only route I will go now.

Top Bottom