What's new

Ouch - Cut Myself!!

Hi Guys

I'm a couple of months into this DE shaving adventure and enjoying every shave, when suddenly ouch, I had cut myself right under my bottom lip, and it was more than just a nick. This was the first time I had drawn blood. I then examined what I was doing with blood running down my chin; I had gone back to holding my trusty HD like I use to hold my M3 e.g. in my fist and I was day dreaming instead of shaving.

So quickly back to the "tweezer hold" and the lightest of touches; no more blood and great shaves again.

Just thought I would share this with you guys; just when you think you have cracked it, you can still learn something new.

Ouch can be mean mean man to so many people. He made me cry once.
Keep up with light pressure, good grip and happy thoughts.

Did that exactly once with a Feather Artist Club straight. Gota pretty nice scar on my neck. I don't daydream any more. :001_rolle :w00t: :blush:

Hi Guys

I'm a couple of months into this DE shaving adventure and enjoying every shave, when suddenly ouch, I had cut myself right under my bottom lip, and it was more than just a nick. This was the first time I had drawn blood. I then examined what I was doing with blood running down my chin; I had gone back to holding my trusty HD like I use to hold my M3 e.g. in my fist and I was day dreaming instead of shaving.

So quickly back to the "tweezer hold" and the lightest of touches; no more blood and great shaves again.

Just thought I would share this with you guys; just when you think you have cracked it, you can still learn something new.

Live and learn. I have been shaving with a str8 for about a month now. You should see my face! Ouch!

The shave gods demand that you be attentive. You're fortunate that you weren't struck by lightning or something.

-- John Gehman

I been using my HD for about a month now. My first shave was perfect. No blood and no burn. My second shave I did not pay attention and cut myself in the same spot right under my nose. Learned the hard way to pay attention and that any pressure( unlike the Fusion I was using before) would reward me with blood flow. Have not cut myself since.

Top Bottom