What's new

Polish Junior Razor

I have just received a NOS Junior razor from open-razor in Poland. It is a three piece with a 3.5 inch long handle. Its all aluminum and shaves great. It is not as aggressive as the Lux but got me BBS with two passes and a couple of touch ups.
Iain

The fit and finish is similar to the Lux with the fit being slightly better on the Junior than the Lux I have. The Lux has slightly different blade exposure on each side but the Junior seems identical on both sides. The finish is plain aluminum and the base plate looks as if it is stamped. The surface finish is not brilliant so I gave mine a light sanding and polishing before use as I had great results from doing this to the Lux. As the Junior is all aluminum it is soft enough to clean up in about 30 minutes. As there is no plating the razor life should be as long as anyone could wish. The parts are interchangeable with my 3 piece gillettes so I can have a Frankenrazor if I want. This is the lightest razor I have ever used and it is a pleasant change from my Merkurs as it only needs the lightest of grips.
I am sorry I can't post pictures but the razor is just as shown on open-razors e bay site
Iain

Top Bottom