What's new

Do Europeans prefer Speick or TABAC?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I am using both TABAC soap and Speick shave stick. Which of the two is most popular in Europe? I think both are absolutely excellent. Also which aftershave Speick or TABAC do you prefer and why?

In Holland, Tabac is more widely available than Speick so I would guess it's the more popular of the two. Can't speak for other countries.

I'm in the UK and I've never seen Speick. Come to that, I've never seen Tabac soap or cream in the shops either, though I did buy a selection last time I was in Amsterdam!

Our big chemist chain Boots has Tabac products such as the after shave etc but not the cream or soap. Don't know why.

So, until I get some Speick from somewhere, it's the Tabac for me. 'Tis rather good!

Gareth

In Holland, Tabac is more widely available than Speick so I would guess it's the more popular of the two. Can't speak for other countries.

+1 I can get TABAC sticks in at least 5 or 6 drugstores within a 10 min. walking distance from my home but have to find my first SPEICK stick yet.

J

Jarmo P

+2 I can get Tabac shave sticks (not the bowl) locally. And deodorant spray cans and the aftershave splash. Tabac is very popular. No one else up here north but me wetshaves I think and all rest use electrics, so the sticks are available only in larger stores, lol.

I have never seen Speick here, though what I have read it is a really good aftershave. Only I have one really good soothing aftershave splash, Berner Barracuda, whose scent also vanishes fast like I have heard of Speick to do.

So liking to keep my AS to minimum, I have not ordered it yet.

I can get the complete Tabac line-up at our local mall, it's only a five minute walk from where I live. Speick on the other hand, is harder to get.

I'm in the UK and I've never seen Speick. Come to that, I've never seen Tabac soap or cream in the shops either, though I did buy a selection last time I was in Amsterdam!

Our big chemist chain Boots has Tabac products such as the after shave etc but not the cream or soap. Don't know why.

So, until I get some Speick from somewhere, it's the Tabac for me. 'Tis rather good!

Gareth

I know the thread is asking about Speick & Tabac in Europe, but I thought I would just add regarding the availabiltiy of Tabac here in Canada would be the same as the UK,
you can find the A/S, deoderant, and Shower Gel but no Tabac soap or cream :confused:

Here in Belgium I've not yet encountered Speick products.
Tabac you can get in almost every supermarket or grocery. (not always the complete line though)

Top Bottom